1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AU Restock Help

Discussion in 'Program Help' started by Macdo0dles, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Macdo0dles

Macdo0dles Level I

Are there any recommended AU settings that would help new AU users? I have set the refresh rate to 8-12 seconds with 1 hour rest every 1 hour and everything else, but why am I still getting restock banned after 6 hours?

2. CoS

CoS Level IV

Because 6 hours is a long time to be restocking for.

Do you mean 6 hours restocking or is that with the breaks?

Restock bans are random but it sounds like you are running the buyer for too long. I only ever run for 2 hours max at a time and at most 2 times a day.

Where are you restocking?

3. Macdo0dles

Macdo0dles Level I

Im restocking at pharmacy right now. For the break settings, I do 1 hour restocking and 1 hour break. along with small breaks inbetween making it close automatically after 360minutes. Am I doing it too long, should I make the program close after 2 hours and do it 2 times a day?

4. CoS

CoS Level IV

Its entirely up to you however I tend to use a refresh rate of around 3-8 and cut it off after just over an hour. I then run that 2-3 times a day and if I get a high profit item I will stop immediately. Slightly bad example but who restocks a draik egg and continues to restock again 50 seconds later..?

AB'ing is all about patience. You might get nothing for days then 5 UB's in an hour.. its luck

Yours into too bad though Id half what you are doing and run that in 2 separate sessions :)

5. und3ad

und3ad Level IV

Like CoS said, restock bans are random...you could be banned in 2 hours or go on for more than 6 hours...but 6 hours in one go is quite a lot. Probably not too detectable since it's just Pharm though.

6. Macdo0dles

Macdo0dles Level I

Oh I c. Since I bot in some other games, I cannot get used to the neopets abing time management. I'll prob go with 2 hours of abing and approx 2-3 times a day, hope that will improve my performance.

7. Macdo0dles

Macdo0dles Level I

Its a strange thing how neopets has such high ban rates in the magic shop and low in the pharmacy when some items in pharm can be just as profitable

8. und3ad

und3ad Level IV

Well if you're buying the wrong items then that can be said for most shops in comparison to Pharm..? xD

9. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Moving this to the Program Help forum.

10. Macdo0dles

Macdo0dles Level I

well the most profit for a pharm item is 95k, which isn't tooo bad if you buy multiples of that item