1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wallpaper Vector I Made A While Ago

Discussion in 'Graphics & Art Showcase' started by RESPRiT, Oct 23, 2012.

1. RESPRiT

RESPRiT Level I

[​IMG]

I made this a while ago while messing around with vectors, what do you guys think?

2. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

Kind of plain but all in all nice work. I would add some more detail work into the green background. Maybe just images poking threw you know?

3. CoS

CoS Level IV

I have to agree, it is a nice basic concept however the top 2/3 is too plain. I would maybe add just some basic shapes (wouldn't need to many, even one well placed) in probably the brown colour you used (=

4. RESPRiT

RESPRiT Level I

Oh man, is the bottom part brown? I'm legit red-green colorblind and I get dark green and brown confused sometimes :S

5. CoS

CoS Level IV

I just took a second look, I would say it was a very dark olivey kind of green, however the shadow of the cat looks brown in comparison to the light green background.

As an idea of how to break up the top third, you could just draw a narrow line horizontally across the page in that third colour. To make it slightly more interesting though you could get it to follow the outline of the cat when it passes over that region. Does that make sense? I did not know how to explain it.

6. bunnah

bunnah Level III

I like it. It is a wallpaper so I think its better that its plain.
    If your like me and have heaps of icons, i wouldnt want the wallpaper to have too much going on.

Also i think most people have most of their icons to the left of there screen. It might be better to switch the cat to the other side so that its not covered by Icons.

7. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

Nice! I love the kitty vectors. Good job :D

8. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

Maybe you could have a family of fat cats around the picture?