3k from Maths Nightmare in LESS THAN 2 MINS - the Legit Way

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by michaelli09201994, Mar 28, 2009.

1. michaelli09201994

Ok, well... Maths Nightmare used to be one of the games that I loathed and kept out of my very sight as much as possible, and I imagine that is the case for many of you. HOWEVER, Maths Nightmare is one of the EASIEST games to make 3k a day in, especially with the current NP ratio of 4.35! The trick is to not be very ambitious. If you play the game, you see there are 5 types of questions and 3 difficult levels. For optimum output, chose division and Potato Counter. 'Why?' you might ask. Well I'll tell you why! If you look at the other types of questions, there is an extremely high chance of getting long answers. But with division, most of them are 1 or 2 digits long. Secondly, the questions given are REALLY easy, even in Potato Counter difficulty. Questions like 4/2 and 9/3 are the majority of the questions that show up. Plus, that difficulty doubles your score making it a piece of cake to get a 1k score.

Now, since the ratio is 4.35, all you need is a score of about 250 for 1000 np. If you play in Potato Counter mode, that's an in game score of 125. You get 180 points from the first round. I don't think I need to say much more.

IN CONCLUSION!!! This game has become one of my favorite money earning games. It actually takes a shorter amount of time to make 3k in Maths Nightmare than in Kass Basher!!

So good luck to you all and I hope this helped :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it's shorter than kass basher. ;) You can get 3k in kass basher in about 15 seconds.

Not a horrible guide, you could have did little things like posted pics or something, even though they're not needed, to make it look better though.