A Few GM scripts...

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Heya_old, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

ok, Heres a few GM (Greasemonkey) scripts that i think would be nice. RICKY, or anyone else who fells up to writing them, thank you :)

Auto-pricer (yes, this will work. zero has proven the sw gm detector is NOT working. i also can prove as i have sniped items for 1 np is shops WITH GM ON! so this script can be written)
    Double or Nothing Auto-player (good for getting the avatar)
    Cheeseroller Auto-player (good for getting the avatar)
    Kiss the Mortog Auto-player (good for getting the avatar)
    Kacheek Seek Auto-player (good for getting the avatar)
    Gormball Auto-player (good for getting the avatar)
    Count Von Roo Auto-player (this is one that needs to be timed. the reason being as some people, like me, mid-night NST is 3 am+, and its hard to get the avatar, or even play it)
    GO GO GO! Auto-player (good for trophy)
    Clickable avatar getter (you enter the list of avatars, and were it should go, and it gets them, list would have to be updated often though, or it could get updates from avtararlog...)

IF you have any other ideas, or can make any of them, please post or PM me :) NP rewards can be involved if you make any of them :)

2. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Possibly a board spammer/autobumper, kind of like what's listed here. Sounds like it would be capable to be made with GM.

3. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

oh yeah, that' be great. you type the message, and it will post it every 30 seconds or whatever...

4. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

It would also need the ability to tell you when someone else posted...because if it's a selling board it'd be nice to see their offer. D; Also maybe the ability to alternate posts...so if you're bumping with smilies it will go between the :) and :p or whatever selected.

5. II_warlord_II

II_warlord_II Level III

i love the "GO GO GO! Auto-player"
    and also
    "Auto-pricer" TOO

really keen to see one made