Abing Guide...Different from others!!!!!

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by htstigers03, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

Alright, many people always say to change your proxy with each account....BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!!!!! Nobody knows....

I haved used my creative mind to find yet another way to stay safe...

First you may want to make atleast 2 different email addresses different from your main.

Make/Buy 10 accounts>>Yes...it may seem hard but it is worth it...So make 5 accounts for each email!!!!

Now seeing you have 10 to deal with...Use one for every NIGHT NOT DAY of the week. See, when you are about to go to sleep turn on the Aber....leave it on a really low refreshing rate like 9 or 10 and start ABing.

The next morning you'll see over 20 items hopefully!!! But make sure you do not forget to turn off the refresher when you wake up. If you forget, you'll probably get frozen for Abing for more than 12 hours. However, if you are a crazy sleeper like from 8 am. to 11am just ignore this whole thing because i would suggest you turn it on at around 11pm and wake up at 9am ayt the latest!!!! I also know you guys have school so you might this might help becuase you can close it at 6 or 7 in the morning when you wake up to get ready. ..Remember the accounts, their passwords, and births dates for each one...you may need it in the future. Also, MAKE A SCHEDULE for example
    Account 1 on Sunday
    Account 3 on Monday
    Account 4 on Tuesday
    Account 2 on Wednesday
    and keep going

Also with simple mathematics you will realize you have 3 accounts left!!!!

With those other three, AB in the day time....or weekend day time when you leave the house for a party or maybe a game or something!!!

It is likely that you wont get caught because you are using each account only once a week(with the exception of the extra 3). And to decrease your risk even more, make 3 emails..meaning 15 accounts so one account a day for 2 weeks..and one extra account for the daytime...

This is only if you want to increase your profit but still be safe. If you are satisfied with your profits then don't worry.
    You may want to follow other guides with this because I haven't added the basics/fundamentals into this guide.
    WARNING:THERE IS STILL A CHANCE OF GETTING ICED BUT THIS LOWERS THE CHANCE DRASTICALLY!!!!

Please +rep if you like!!! :wink:

2. bititid0

bititid0 Level III

if the 5 accounts are connected to the same e-mail, wouldn't it be just like RSing on the same account?

3. boomm

boomm Level IV

Nice guide, but I think you should make 2 accounts on an email. + rep anyways. :D

4. lopsk8er

lopsk8er Level III

and they like to ban all the accounts that go with that email, or atleast for me :p

but its nicely thought out and you can tell you made it urself, so nice work +rep

5. XstrageX

XstrageX Level III

Well i'm pretty sure that they don't ban your accounts according to IP addresses and i like the idea of multiple accounts on multiple emails. The problem with this guide is the whole transferring NP or items part. You'd have to be really careful because it looks bad when 9 accounts are sending items to 1 account. But it is still a good idea, you jsut ahve to remember to be really careful ^^ +rep as soon as i can give another.

6. goldrush

goldrush Level II

some very creative thing

+rep

7. Dragon

Dragon Level III

Good way to make np...nice +rep

8. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

wouldn't it be EVEN BETTER to have 4-5 accounts all with different e-mail adresses so it just looks like different people especially if you are at school?Does this proxy thing really matter?

9. boomm

boomm Level IV

Yes coz then, it will be harder for TNT to tracksomeone down.

10. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

does the proxy really matter as i think your top aber has them built in or is it best to be on the safe side and have too many?

11. hollaback123

hollaback123 Level I

thanks i never thought of that

12. X Joe Kickass X

X Joe Kickass X Level IV

nice guide, +rep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.