1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About to lose my mind

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by morahmeh, Apr 18, 2013.

1. morahmeh

morahmeh Newbie

I've been battling NP support for the past week, trying to get into my legit old account that I hadn't played in a year. Unfortunately for me, when I had previously retrieved the birthday from a rep a couple years ago, MSN decided I didn't need all my old e-mails and cleared my inbox for me. So, I dive into the mess of NP support once again.

I swear they are messing with me and laughing. They keep telling me that I said in my first ticket that I didn't have access to the e-mail attached to the account, I didn't. I told them a previous e-mail that had been affiliated with the account, in an e-mail from the e-mail address currently attached to the account. They told me all the information I had given them about my purchases from the account were incorrect... Uhm no they weren't I distinctively remember what I bought. Unfortunately again, the card I used to make those purchases was cut up. Sigh... Not only that, but after I sent them the info I had on the account, they asked for it again. Then I gave it again, then they asked a third time, and I gave it again and asked them why they kept asking for the same info and they decided to lay the winner from the beginning of this paragraph on me.

Losing my mind!!!

2. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

wow that must be hard work

3. briannatardiff

briannatardiff Level I

well all i can say is good luck & i hope you get it !

4. Kurapica

Kurapica Level I

It's hard to have patience in moments or situations like this but if you're really interested and want to get your old account back, you should try to be patient and make the effort to geit it back.
    Good Luck ;)

5. fallenyouth

fallenyouth Level I

I hope things work out for you! I know that would suck if it were me!