Advert Attack ArtMoney

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by WildSnorlax, Oct 10, 2008.

1. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

I was looking through the stuff for advert attack and I can't find much of a help guide / artmoney value so here it is.
    Anyways, this guide is here so you can get the advert attack avatar, as the value removes all popups {aka there wont be any!}

Value = WindowObject {Will be useful later on}

1. First of course you'll need the program ArtMoney {Google is your pal here}.

2. Install it. { Make sure you read carefully before you install! Chances are you might end up downloading the Russian version if you just click a random mirror. }

3. Log in neo blah blah blah, load up the game "Advert Attack" and leave it at the screen that says "Start Game" and "Instructions"

4. Okay here, you go to your art money program and on the "select process" bar at the top, click the drop down arrow and choose the "Advert Attack" tab / window. {If you have more than one tab on your browser like Mozilla, make sure your active tab is the game, if it doesn't show, restart ArtMoney}. Should look something like "Neopets.com : Advert Attack"

5. Now, after process is selected, click on the "search" button and have the following configuration {You usually don't touch half the things because it's already default}

Search : Exact Value
    Value = {The value for the advert attack game will be entered here}
    Type: {This is VERY important!} Select "TEXT" and nothing else. If you select "ALL" they tell you to buy the program to use that feature.
    Address Range : ALL

6. Then you obviously click ok!

7. You should now see a status bar load, click ok once it's done, and press the green arrow on the program, usually in the middle of everything, and you will see whatever the program found appearing on both your left and right hand side box.

8. Now, what you do is the value on the right hand side box is what we would like to deal with. So you Right click a value and goto "Select All" and after everything is highlighted {Should be all black} you right click again and select "Set Value"

9. Just enter "1" for both Value & Step. Press ok and you're ready!

10. Go back to advert attack, Start the game and click away at the "OK" without annoying pop ups! {This sometimes freezes mozilla. Not all the time. But if it does make sure you restart everything like your browser or your program}

Hope this helps! My apologies if there's already a guide on this value.

Zach likes this.
  2. finamore

finamore Level I

tks for the guide.. but i think SS is more safe...

3. dwarvie

dwarvie Level I

actually, unless if you make a mistake with artmoney, I think it's the same. also, does cheat engine and t-search also work for neopets?