Advice?

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by sweetpea1317, Feb 26, 2009.

?

Which would YOU choose

1. Kad Feeder - 50pts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Iglooer - 35pts

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Neither ... wait and get something even better !

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. sweetpea1317

sweetpea1317 Level I

Right, I came across this forum because I was looking for a Kad Feeder (50pts), but I've just got enough to buy the Igloo Abber (35pts).

Should I get the Iglooer coz I can afford it now ... or hold out for the Kad Feeder

Taking into account I'm an avvie hound and I desperately want the Kad Avvie ... but I'm a creature of temptation and also want to start making some decent NP.

Tell me what to do before I make a hasty descision !! :arf:

2. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

You should get the igloo aber. It's working damn nice, as a low freeze rate (so low infact that I don't even bother thinking about it) and even with a bad list, you can get yourself 100K per day. Anyway, 50 points, it's not THAT hard to get.

3. sweetpea1317

sweetpea1317 Level I

Thanks tharoux, I'll keep that in mind.

50pts not that hard to get? lol I'm almost scared to post there's so many anti-spam warnings here :arf:

4. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

haha
    Seeing as to how you're actually aware of them and are worried because of them, I think you'll be fine. :D

5. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Think about it:

5 posts a day * 10 days = 50 points

10 days! And as long as you're trying to not spam, I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

6. sweetpea1317

sweetpea1317 Level I

Well, I couldn't stand the excitement any longer and went and got the iglooer :)

I don't mind how long it takes me to make points, they're just a bonus. I'm just naturally chatty and like to make my point known, but I'm glad to see the mods can tell the difference between chatty and spammy.

On the subject of the iglooer - the download page said I would need the Net framework (?) because I have XP but it works fine without it.

Got 3 items so far which should net a nice 20k profit when sold ... well chuffed :)

7. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

FYI: the program MAY not work if you have older version of windows xp (xp pro, sp1).
    That's why he's telling to download the .net framework from micro$oft. You need this to run .net application. XP sp2/sp3 already come with the .net framework preinstalled.