Age Of Conan !

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Cheeto, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

I am so excited for Age Of Conan, it looks amazing. I signed up for the beta, but never got a reply D: Only 2 months until it comes out!

Anyone else as excited as I am?

2. bunnah

bunnah Level III

ive never even heard of it... have u got a link? is it an actual computer game or is it a browser game... like neopets..

3. xcoasterx

xcoasterx Level II

It's an MMORPG that's supposed to be in the past and really gory. IT's 3D and would play like world of warcraft.

4. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

But! It is going to be way better than WoW.
    You and your guild can buy land and build cities, and destroy other people's cities.

5. Rexx

Rexx Level IV

I was reading about it the other day, it seems like fun and alot of my WoW buddies are going to be moving onto it and War Hammer when they come out. We'll see, I'm probably going to wait a few weeks for the hype to go down, as well to get some reviews from it before I rush out and buy it.

6. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

Def. excited it's been to long since a 'next gen' MMORPG to try to put a dent into the giant WoW. I was in beta for LoTR and Hell Gate, both didn't live up to the hype. I'm hopping AoC and War Hammer are what the MMORPG market need to spend the love around, and not all on WoW. I don't hate WoW either, I have 4 70's to prove that I don't. But I wouldn't mind the a different game :)

~Dirt