Altador Cup Scheduler and Pet Creator?

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Richy, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Richy

Richy Level IV

program-ideas-f5/pet-creator-t28894.html

There's the pet creator idea, though my use would be for a Lutari <3 and I might create others on sides to sell :)
    If you read through the topic, they make suggestions such as refreshing every minute, having the user load a list of names (you'll want it to be LONG), etc. I would hug you if you made this program.

Having this support multi accounts (either after one creation or after one acct fills up) would be nice, but I suggest focusing on actual creation would be nice

Altador Cup Scheduler:

For all the AC's, I've been out of town for 2-3 weeks, and this saddens me. So I'd be ecstatic if you'd make a really basic program. (Basically) a scoresender, but with a schedule feature so I can tell the SSer between what times to submit scores. I imagine it would be pretty easy for the actual SSer part, seeing as the games have a fairly set time.

Optimally I could schedule a month in advance, let it go, and not touch the account again for four weeks :tehe:

Submitting requests kinda early because I really want to see these get done!

2. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

the only problem there would be with the altador cup thing is that nobody knows what changes have been made to the altador cup code so making the sser to do this means you have to wait until they release the yooyooball game so a programmer can decide if they want make it or not, otherwise it would be a very simple program...