An auto-trade accepter

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Elhoof, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

I was playing today and when i logged on I got the familiar message of an offer has been made.. an offer has been withdrawn.. got me thinking that a helpful program would be one that could scan through the list of your trades and the wishlist. The program would make periodic refreshes every 5 minutes or so and if an offer was made match it up with your wishlist. Would be good if the program or script or whatever could have a margin of error (ie. if the bidder underbids your wishlist by 1k neopoints to still except)

This seems do-able and whilst it maybe easiest where the wishlist only has neopoints on it could possibly also be done for items too? Seems like something that is unlike to get you iced I'd be somewhat interested in getting for convenience if nothing else

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Lol, I really never will find use with this program, but yeah, it CAN come in handy...Yeah, that would be pretty cool although I already check my accounts very often.
    Should be very possible...

3. toesocks

toesocks Level I

sorry for a semi-bump but the only way really this could work is to accept pure cash offers only with:
    checks the amount you want for it (Wish List must say exacly like "1K" or "100K" and nothing else

so i.e. you put an x-mas brush up, wish list: 30K
    program scans the offers and if 30,000 NP shows up then it accepts it, else rejects.

possible, but VERY tricky!

4. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Nah, this isn't too hard to make. Just a simple GM script would do.