APOLOGY

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by chrisw2525, Mar 9, 2007.

1. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

Hello, as most of you may know yesterday I was banned for scamming, swearing and spamming. This was not me, I accidently left neofriends.net running while I was at school and someone was playing around with it. I've repayed everybody that lost an account or neopoints and just appologizing for all the inconvince this has caused anybody. I know that I will have to earn a lot of trust back, but it will come...If anybody would like a personal appology for the swearing and spamming please PM me. I know that in the future if I do anymore account/pet trades I will have to go first, but that is alright with me. I'm Sorry.

- Chris

2. I_Like_Muffins255

yeah, i thought it wasn't you because you seemed nice, but then you(whover was on your account) randomly started insulting me...

thansk anyway though :D

3. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Full story - Mods dont delete this time! im boring of typing it out every 10minutes :p

Chris bought account from lbadmus and the email couldnt be changed so he got it cheap (150k) He then realised that email could be changed so he saw a big profit margin. However he forgot the password. He found the password and sold the account to me for 300k. I put 300k on it and then I realised that there was a PIN number so I couldnt change email to make it 100% mine. came home from school and all information was changed.

Exchanged PM's with "chris" (A random school friend who got on his account) and he said he wont pay me back. and sent abusive messages to everyone.
    and was banned.

Today, ive saw him on MSN and ive gotten an apology. and my account + NP returned. He's payed lbadmus the NP he should of for the account. So everything is straight and its all come from him leaving his PC left logged in at school xD

Anyway all seems good. GL earning trust back chris ;)

4. I_Like_Muffins255

i still trust him :D

5. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Good for you, it's not like you can trade with him anyway.

6. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

That was a little harsh. :shock:

But yeah. While I didn't exact appreciate the PM I got, I'm not one to hold a grudge over the net... at least not for an extended period of time. :) I trust the judgement of some people on this site (don't ask who or why) and for now, I can start to forgive you, Chris.

Not sure if I'll proposition you when it comes to the market, though. But, I'm not going to Permanently Blacklist you.

I just hope you've truly learned something from this experience and you're not playing us all for fools.

7. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

For anyone doing deals with him take the item/account AND pin before even sending 1 NP over to chris ;)

Thats the only way for trades to happen now im afraid chris :(

8. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

Ya I know, and that's fine. I have to deal with it and that's fine.

9. Smelly

Smelly Level IV

good of you to apologize, despite it not being your fault.

well, not so much your fault.

but kudos all the same

10. Billy

Billy Level IV

you know that something is wrong when such a respected member of the forum randomly spams and swears. i am glad that it wasnt really you.