Are you kididng me?!?

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Angelika, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

I was just frozen for using cheat programs, but I've never even used one! TNT is the most ridiculous group of people ever! The only thing I've done that wasn't legit was buy a pet a while back...but why would they freeze me for using a cheat program then if all I did was buy a stupid pet? 2 out of my 4 accounts were frozen! I lost my newly morphed and painted royal krawk couple, too. :( So the point of this post (besides my need to complain) is that a lot of people have been saying that you can't get your account back if you were frozen, but what about if you were truly and honestly frozen for no reason??? Has anyone ever gotten an account back?

2. Angel

Angel Level III

I have gottena few accounts back even though I was cheating.. Prem. helps ;)

3. Barra

Barra Level II

I've never gotten one back after being frozen but I've always been cheating.

Good News and Bad News

The good news is that I have heard stories of people getting there accounts back for not doing anything.

Send an email to TNT and they will tell you more in-depth why you were frozen like what program you were using, etc.

Bad news is that I was frozen for using the Pet Adopter though :roll:

4. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

I have premium...so maybe that will help.

5. Barra

Barra Level II

Strange, they are stopping their income by freezing Premium members.

But yes, it should help a good bit

6. Adesity

Adesity Level I

I did get frozen before for no apparent reason at all, they said that their automated system did not know why they froze my account. And so I filled out a form and sent it in. I got a reply a week later from bernadette@support.neopets.com saying the account was too old to be retrieved.

So my advice is to mail bernadette@support.neopets.com, as that is the only response I ever got. Good luck~

7. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

:shock: How old was your account...? Mine was 71 months, would that be too old to retrieve?

8. Angel

Angel Level III

I think they mean old as in it was frozen a long time ago before she got a response.

9. ctm_91

ctm_91 Level III

sorry to hear that, but there is still a chance that you will get your account back, just keep mailing tnt as long as you can, and hopefully sooner than later they will break

10. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Oh... I understand. :oops: I think I'm going to call tech support or something and tell them to give me my account back.

11. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

12. marlene

marlene Moderator
    Staff Member

I did that once a few years ago... Montreal to California.

and that did NOT even work

13. h4x0r

h4x0r Level II

I've never gotten one back after it got frozen, whether I was or wasn't doing anything wrong. I was even premium last time, but they froze me for a lame reason. I was getting avatars for people and they thought I was doing something else. Heh, they said not no but hell no xD

14. moox3

moox3 Newbie

D:

I got my account from being frozen a while ago, somebody hacked in so I reported it and then they froze it. But then they ignored me for 6 months o-o. But in the end I got it back XD.

Just report it and if they ignore you for a while report it again. Im sure theyll unfreeze you if you didnt do anything! :? But TNT can be very ignorant, I had to report like 5 times XD

15. marlene

marlene Moderator
    Staff Member

Re: D:

Same thing happened on my first account and I did finally get the account back although it was basically stripped of every item I had. (about 300-350 mil of items)

The final thing they asked me was to send an email from the original email account that registered the NP account.

Thank goodness I still had it 5 years later.

16. moox3

moox3 Newbie

XD

Yeah but I never got my first one back =/ They ignored me XD But after I got mine back almost all of my nf's left neo or were frozen D;

17. matasakeki

matasakeki Level I

TNT really needs to ease up on the freezing. It seems that if they think someone is doing too well, that the person is cheating. Part of it is probably just power trips to try to keep people who are using programs from using them.

18. xmarceh

xmarceh Level II

TNT unfairly ices people all the time. My philosophy is if I'm gonna get iced for cheating, I might as well cheat :p
    People have gotten their accounts back, BUT most of the time you don't.

19. bb_evil

bb_evil Level I

its possible a refresh rate ,that cant be "uncovered" by TNT ? (i hear 5-6 secs its a good rate) its that true?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.