1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Information' started by the_skip, Jan 5, 2008.

1. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

Attention​

Mystical has tried to hack the site. DO NOT TRUST HIM, ANYONE CAUGHT ABUSING ANY ERRORS WILL GET A PERM BAN. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. This has happened multiple times and it happened that he hacked a mod so he could always get back in, so I had to ban said mod, after they unbanned me from trying to chanage mystical's pword. And btw unless he hack someone else he shouldn't be able to get back in. If your name is messed up, logout and log back in

2. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

It's a shame that one of our admins messed a few things up, but luckily it's easily fixable and everything should be pretty much back to normal within 24 hours :)

I have fixed the usergroups, awards & avatars.. when you next relogin to the forum your account will be updated with the correct usergroup/award. [if your name is grey, just logout and login to the forum!]

Obviously there will be a few problems - eg where people have missing awards.. so just post here
    viewforum.php?f=85
    if that's the case - and a mod or admin should fix it for you :)