1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automated Kadder

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Cacklenub, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Would need to select a random kad, or a specified one, then quickly search sw for one of the item, and feed kad.

Maybe a way so you can wiz feed also, like it will look through your invent and feed whatever a kad needs that you have; if none it will search sw for the kad food. this should be made optional though.

2. Carletto

Carletto Level II

Great idea :D

Should be added options for inv / SDB / Wiz, exclusion list.. And screenshoot features toO!

3. snow_flame

snow_flame Level I

Of all the Kad feeders I've come across... none have successfully fed a single Kad. I had to do it manually in the end, and it cost me 85K. :nope:

4. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

It would kind of be like a USAB & Igloo Aber combined...usab to search and buy, and the iglooer to select it...there is no "click the pet" thing or whatever, so its kind of like the iglooer in that sense. So it should be somewhat plausible...I hope. Only problem I see is that the progs will have to wait for a kad pend to get the sources and stuff.

Would also need to take in factor the 28minute and 7minute pends and things like that.

5. Pankirk

Pankirk Level III

I made one of these once, the problem was that it wouldn't feed the kad's correctly. I'd continue working on sucha program but I'm IP banned from neopets! xD

6. raized

raized Level I

What does it say on home page when neo IP banns you?

Just wondering LoL

7. Pankirk

Pankirk Level III

Whe logging into neopets, it wont let you login. It just says your password is wrong. Even though mines right -_-. You also can't register, it just brings you to the home page.

8. gugubee557

gugubee557 Level II

That's a good idea.

I had an old Kad Feeder that had all of these requirements, but it isn't working anymore :(
    I fed something like 10 Kads in 2 days with it ...

9. FunnyMonkey

FunnyMonkey Level I

Sounds interesting. There isn't an actual prize for Kadding, so this is really only practical for a Main Account, where you normally wouldn't try it :p
    Unless you were sure TNT couldn't track it.

10. Violent_J

Violent_J Level I

I am working on one to be sold later on another forum. I may or may not upload it here to a higher level. I know absoulutely shit about kads so tell me what a normal, skilled legit player would do.

11. Pankirk

Pankirk Level III

I actually already have one, it works pretty well if you have a decent internet connection. I just need to add a couple addons to it. Violent_J, what do you mean "sell" to other forums? Is it for real money? I'd really be interested in this and would like to know more.

12. Violent_J

Violent_J Level I

I don't want to post such things here. I am sure it is not allowed. What wrapper is yours made in? I think I may be able to make mine a bit faster depending on what it is.

13. Pankirk

Pankirk Level III

I wrote mine in c# and multi threaded it and everything using some old wrapper I wrote up, its pretty fast. I'm sure you could make a pretty fast one as well man but why take jabs at me? I was just trying to see how you sold programs.

14. cupidloveofyou

What exactly is a kad? I am kind of new to neopets and this website. I actually use to have a neopets account over 7 or 8 years ago but I've stopped playing and A LOT has changed.

15. Violent_J

Violent_J Level I

...What? xD I wasn't taking "jabs at you". Trust me, you'll know when I do. ;)
    We use different languages anyhow. I just sold them on the forum "GG". It is the only forum (that I know of) that allows you to do it. Honestly, I don't know which would be faster. We should compare them later so we can improve it.

To answer some other person's question, this program would be useful. Why? You get a trophy. ;)
    I honestly would bother just to feed a kad once.

16. Pankirk

Pankirk Level III

Oh :) I don't know why, but I took offense when you said yours would be better :D None taken now ;) I'll probably not go to the GG forum, I don't like them over there... After they merged with NM.

17. lydiapigeons

lydiapigeons Newbie

Yes pleeeeease. I use to use a wonnnderful kad feeder back in the day, I got the avatar within about 3 days.

18. Triste

Triste Level I

I've been trying to feed a kad for ages now but all the overfeeders always beat me. I would definitely love such a program just so I can feed one! I think it's a great idea :yup: