Bioshock movie!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tycho, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Tycho

Tycho Level II

I was ecstatic when I heard it was going to be directed and produced by Gore Verbinski. I figured, 'Hey. This is the man that did the Pirates movies. He knows how to handle water/underwater stuff!'

I recently learned Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, the director of 28 Weeks Later, is going to be directing it now and Verbinski is going to be the main producer instead.

I was less excited, but as I enjoyed 28 Weeks and thought the mob direction and derelict-ness was pulled off well.

I'm still hopeful :)

THOUGHTS? :D

2. josh

josh Level I

I heard this whole movie was a scam. Saw it on youtube, heard it was faked... love bioshock tho

3. Tycho

Tycho Level II

You saw a trailer that was actually ADMITTED as being a fake trailer. The one you saw contained parts from movies such as City of Lost Children and City of Ember. It was made in 07 as far as I remember, and actually mentions in the author's comments that it's a fake.

This is more recent, and there ARE no trailers for it yet because the price of the production is still under negotiation.

There is actually a movie being made; I HIGHLY doubt magazine articles and notes from the director/producers themselves would be part of a scam :lol: