can i upload a program that don't have arth i tell why insid

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by finalfan, Feb 2, 2008.

1. finalfan

finalfan Level I

i got a cool flash trainer i got it on a site that kicked me out and i don't know how to recode it to put arth on it. so i just wanted to know if i could put it on this site? note the site that has the program hosted on it now has a lock on it so i can't get back in but i still have it on my cpu the program has that sites logo on it but it's still a cool program well i just wanted to ask. if you want to know the game list just pm me.

2. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

3. Hally

Hally Level IV

To elaborate slightly on what Skippy said...

All of the programs we have on this site are made by users of this site.

The moment we start stealing from other sites, we've got beef with them, and they've got beef with us. Neopets cheat sites usually try to get along with each other as much as possible. Just think of what would happen if a bunch of good programmers went to war with each other. Both sides would be torn apart.

Everything on this site is made by members of this site. Well, except for stuff like SCAR that's just publicly available to everyone, and the download on this site is just a courtesy.