Chat Box

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by rustyhouse, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

Many sites [Non neopets related sites] have a live chatbox for it's members which help out a lot. At time members have questions or need help and no one would bother responding to them not knowing whether or not that person is still even there. With a live chat box it would be so much more efficient and you can have different chat boxes in the different sections of the site. I personally would like to see it because it would help the members get to know each other and the moderators as well because you would need someone to be in charge of the chatboxes to have control over what it is being used for.

2. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

check the bottom of the index page ;)

3. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

Oh My bad I had Javascripts off and Adblock working wonders; It didnt show it to me Thanks a lot. :)

Edit: Plus usually it's on top not the bottom :p

4. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

ehhhhh.....what? :O
    chat box is at the bottom D:

5. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

lol i think they're talking about other forum sites and stuff where the chatbox is usually at the top of the page, instead of where ours is at the bottom.

6. Animefann

Animefann Level I

I think moving the chat either to the top or sides would be better din even realize there was one until I read this thread.

7. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

Having it on the sides would stretch the page. Which would be annoying, isn't the only reason you couldn't see it because you had ad block blocking and javascript off?

Or did you just not take any notice and not scroll to the bottom of the page?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.