Chatbox - Smilies

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Milanos, Sep 15, 2007.

?

Good idea ?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

I think it would be a nice idea to show the smilies/emoticons next to the chatbox. I know a few smilies, but for the rest I have to click Reply and then see what the "code" is.

Well, what do you think ?

2. Snowman

Snowman Level IV

Yea that would be a good idea, i never no any of the smilies and it probably would help other users like me also

3. avblue

avblue Level II

That might be a good idea, but aren't the smileys for the chatbox the same as the ones that are available to post in the forum?

4. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Yes they are, but can you remember the "codes" exactly ? That's what my suggestion is for.

5. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

i do remember the codes actually

but this is a great idea, nevertheless. i'm sure not everyone remembers them :)

6. avblue

avblue Level II

Well, I don't use all of the smileys but for the ones I do use, I remember...they're pretty self explanitory. ( :), :p, ;), <3) If you need to see them, you could just open up a post-message window and use the chart in there...but I suppose that could become a pain, too... I don't know, I guess I have mixed feelings about this, but since I don't use the chatbox much, I'll just say I'm for it. :p

7. kittymeow

kittymeow Level II

I like the idea. Even though the simley codes are short, I don't always feel like typing them out and when I go to fast then I might miss something and it would just come out looking stupid. The smiley in chatbox would be quick and efficient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.