Cheat Codes

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by MCheezie, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Well I didn't see a topic for this so I will post some of the cheat codes for the games. Feel free to add some that I don't have.

Advert Attack-nopopups - Type during gameplay to clear all popups. Once per game.
    Attack of the Gummy Dice-gummydice - Type during gameplay to change the current gummy dice to a different random color. Once per game.
    Attack of the Slorgs- marrow - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    chargex4 - Type during gameplay to show the laser. Unlimited use.
    slorgerizer - Type during gameplay to zap multiple slorgs.
    Bouncy Supreme- r - Typing during gameplay will turn on or off the Pterodactyl radar tracker.
    bouncebouncebounce - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    The Buzzer Game- salamander - Type while the timer is ticking to skip a level.
    Carnival of Terror- custard - Type during gameplay for more time. Once per game.
    Castle Battles- supercannonball - Type during gameplay for a massive cannonball. Once per game.
    Chia Bomber Two- geoffrey - Type during gameplay or during level breaks for an extra life. Once per game.
    Deckswabber- vitaminc - Typing during gameplay will return you to full health. Once per game.
    Destruct-o-Match 2- destroyboulders - Type during gameplay to clear all boulders of a color or inbetween levels for 200 free points. Once per game.
    boohooiwanttheoldgameback - At the mode screen, type in this cheat for the old version of Destruct-o-Match.
    Dice Escape- topdown - A view of the game from above. (Type again to undo this view.)
    moretimeruki - Type during gameplay to reset the timer. Once per game.
    helpmeplease - Type during gameplay to reset the timer. Once per game.
    flybywire - Type during gameplay for a "wire" view of the game. (Type again to undo this view.)
    Dubloon Disaster- scallywags - Type during gameplay to create a whirlpool. Once per game.
    Eliv Thade- rehaxtint - Type during gameplay for an extra hint. Once per game.
    Excape from Meridell Castle- valrigard - Type during gameplay to reset the clock. Once per game.
    Excape to Kreludor- empulse - Type during gameplay to have an empulse effect. Once per game.
    Extreme Herder- freeze - Type during gameplay to freeze Balthazar. Once per game.
    Faerie Bubbles- bubbles - Type during gameplay to turn all bubbles into one type. Once per game.
    faerieland - Type during gameplay to turn the bubble in the cannon into a Rainbow Bubble. Once per game.
    slumberberry - Type during gameplay to push the bar up to the top. Once per game.
    stardust - Type during gameplay to turn the bubble in the cannon into a Nova Bubble. Once per game.
    Faerie Caves 2- quaglor - Type during gameplay to skip to the next level.
    Faerie Cloud Racers- snowfaerie - Type during gameplay to clear all obstacles. Once per game.
    Flycatcher- deliciousflies - Type during gameplay for a free life. Once per game.
    Frumball- kougra - Typing when the level is beginning will skip the level.
    frumball - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Gourmet Club Bowls- shepherd - Type on the main screen for double the points!
    superbowl - Type during gameplay to skip the level.
    Grand Theft Ummagine- ummaginethief - Type during gameplay to skip the level.
    Hasee Bounce- doughnutfruit - Type during gameplay to reset the clock. Once per game.
    Ice Cream Machine- strawberryvanillachocolate - Type during the level breaks for an extra life. Once per game.
    Jelly Blobs of Doom- rainbownegg - Type during gameplay for a 20 point Rainbow Negg. Once per game.
    fishnegg - Type during gameplay for a 50 point Fish Negg. Once per game.
    marissa - Type on the screen with "Press the spacebar to play" and the text (Now are you happy?) will appear.
    Typing random letters will generate massive blue blobs of jelly.
    Kiko Match 2- ineedmoretime - Type during gameplay for a free fifteen seconds. Once per game.
    Kreludan Mining Corporation- kreludor - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Korbats Lab- spiderbite - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Meepit Juice Break- juice-o-matic - Typing during gameplay will reset all of the Meepit's timers. Once per game.
    meepits - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Meerca Chase 2- ferociousneggsareontheloose - On the main screen, select Hard mode and type in the cheat for a secret mode.[not working?]
    superextrahypergravitymode - On the main screen, select Hard mode and type in the cheat for a secret mode.
    Moon Rock Rampage- rampage - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    superlaser - Type during gameplay for double laser range on that level. Once per game.
    novisitors - Type during gameplay for an extra 30 seconds. Once per game.
    Mynci Beach Volleyball- dirigibles - Type during gameplay to make a kiko balloon fly across the screen.
    turdle - Type during gameplay to get a Turdle on your opponent's side. Once per game.
    Neverending Boss Battle- foreverandeverandever - Type during start up to get an extra life.
    Petpetsitter- oscillabot - Type during gameplay for an extra life/attempt. Once per game.
    Raiders of Maraqua- 1morekarpohplease - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Snowball Fight- snowghettiandmeatball - Type during gameplay for an 10 snowballs. (Most useful when you have less than 40 snowballs) Once per game.
    Snowmuncher- buuuurrrrrrrrp - (1 B, 4 U's, 8 R's, & 1 P) Type during gameplay to gain 50% health back. Once per game.
    dieter - Typing this will multiply your score by 100, but it will not send that amount.
    Sophies Stew- hungrymeowclops - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Spell or Starve- channyhungry - Type during gameplay for an extra 30 seconds. Once per game.
    Suteks Tomb- pyramibread - Typing during gameplay will give a hint an available combo.
    plzsutekcanihavemoretime - Type during gameplay for an extra 30 seconds. Once per game.
    scarabeus - Type during gameplay for an extra 30 seconds. Once per game.
    The Great Qasalan Caper- caperiffic - Type during gameplay for a time bonus. Once per game.
    The Return of the Return of Dr Sloth- drfranksloth - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    The Last Smilet- : ) - Type during gameplay for a first person view.
    0:- ) - Type during gameplay to skip a level. Once per game.
    *catfish* - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Tug-o-War- f - Type during gameplay on Level 2 or later and blood will spurt from the water coating the screen momentarily, with white text that says "Oh Yeah!". A voice will also say "Fatality!" Once per level.
    Ultimate Bullseye- catapult - Type during gameplay for a free powerup. Once per game.
    Volcano Run- lava - Type during gameplay for a protective bubble. Once per game.
    Warf Rescue Team- trappedkadoaties - Type during gameplay for an extra life. Once per game.
    Whack-a-Staff Member- a5paragu5 - Type during gameplay for a bigger mallet. Once per game.
    [/b]

-phew- Hope this helps someone.

2. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks, but the "ferociousneggsareontheloose" cheat for Meerca chase 2 doesn't work

3. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Really? It did for me. But I haven't tried it recently.

4. X Joe Kickass X

X Joe Kickass X Level IV

ya i used to use that cheat, pretty sweet

+rep

i replied in thread

5. Immikeso

Immikeso Level II

yeah it works for me.. its just hard to type..

6. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Thanks

7. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

you probably typed it wrong...

8. lopsk8er

lopsk8er Level III

9. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

aw crap my bad. I didn't even see those and I did look.

10. kafud

kafud Level I

thx for the codes

11. test123

test123 Level IV

12. gitanil

gitanil Level II

Thanks. Its funny how some of the cheats in the games are kind of useless.

13. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

I know it is kinda redundant

14. Jane

Jane Level IV

Thanks for all the codes :D Now it's easier because they're all on the same page.

15. Ryon

Ryon Level I

I didn't even konw about advert attack cheat code. Thanks

16. Daemonice

Daemonice Level I

hey

so all your really doing for every program is typing during gameplay? Do you need a program in order to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.