Cheese Roller Trainer

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by argentin, Mar 10, 2008.

1. argentin

argentin Newbie

I don't know if anyone sugested this idea or the traienr is allready made but if it's not this would be a cool idea.
    A small program in which you would choose what type of cheese you want and just click start and the program rolls it for you to the finish.

Another idea is to make anillusen/judorah auto quest trainer.
    I know one is alreay out but it's private so you could make another one ...maybe a better one idk

another idea:i have a neoquest II trainer
    it has a feature that allows me to build my own script (path)
    i was thinking how cool it would be if i was able to download an allready made path and just insert it in the trainer and it would just follow the path and made me finish the game.
    So you should know the road to finish the game and then just tell the script where to go.
    ihope you understand what i mean and if you do you would know it is a very time consuming deal (that's why i don't make it)

2. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

We had a Neoquest 2 trainer, but somehow that's gone again..

And as for Illusen or Judorah trainer, it isn't that hard to do it yourself, is it ? Or do you want to have it running 24/7 ?

3. argentin

argentin Newbie

well it is hard to do it my self since i am lazy...
    but thats not the point
    why not making one if we can
    i personaly can't since i never made any program but if we can do it why not do it?
    as for neoquest trainers there are quite a few over the internet (i got both of them free)
    but i was talking about making the path so the hero can get to the final of the game without me having todo anything
    (the maker should count square by sqare the hero's path)

4. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

The cheeseroller avvie. It's not a bad idea.

And you're talking about a scriptable NQ2 trainer.

5. argentin

argentin Newbie

About the scriptable NeoQuest II trainer.
    I allready have it
    it allready exists.
    and you can program it's path.
    you can tell him what way to go and he follows every square you tell him too.
    But in order to create the apth to the end you need to know that path and have time to count each square so you don't mess it up.

ABout the cheese roller.
    If you are a real avatar collector you don't look at the money that you spend for the cheeses.
    If you want the avatar really bad you just play cheese roller.
    so you spend your money anyway.
    but if you would had a trainer it would be mush faster and you could do something else.
    The program could have a sound alert which would notify you when you got the avatar or just stop by it self so it doesn't spend no more money once you got the avatar.
    This would be really simple to make.
    Just a login screen and then click start and the program could either randomly pick an option for you or just pick the same one again and again.
    And buy another cheese after you loose.
    It's really simple and easy to do for a programer liek the ones from this page but it takes some time or just make them interested in this program but it seems they are too busy...

6. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

I'll be sure to add those to my work queue. Cheese roller trainer seems fairly easy to make. I haven't played it in a long time though so I'm not positive.

NQ trainer would probably take me a very long while to make.

7. cokaine

cokaine Level III

i've never play this game before because i dont know how to =[
    it would be great to have this program tho, is the np good for this game?

Please do not gravedig. - L_scorpio