Content / Graphics Award

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by WildSnorlax, Nov 25, 2008.

1. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

I've been here for awhile now, and I still don't know how to get these ^^"

For the content award, you request it right? But I dunno how much I need to contribute before being able to apply.

Also for the graphics award also, do we have to specifically contribute to graphics for NFnet? If not, how much and what do we need to do / contribute to get it?

I'm not in a rush to get more awards or something. But i'm jsut curious cuz I dunno how to get them anyways :D

2. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Yup, just request it here: awards-requests-f52/
    Don't worry about it, just apply. If the mods think you deserve it, you'll get it. If not, we won't think any less of you ;)

For the content award, you should write helpful guides, post helpful content around the site, and be all-around helpful :)
    There's no set requirement for the number of guides and stuff you need, but generally its around 3 good guides + being an awesome member :)

For the graphics award, you just have to be good at graphics. Just post examples of your work, and you'll get the award if you wow a mod :D

3. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

+graphics award
    just post links to guides written/help given/info posted/etc for the content

edit: Wow....I feel really stupid. First thing I though when i way this thread was "moo's applying for gfx/content!." Only now, after zero beat me in replying, do i realize my dyslexia. Oh well, at least you got that shinny award. :D

4. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

:lol:
    ok, I'm done :)
    gratz on you're new shiny award! and you didn't even have to apply! :arf:

5. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

NO DON'T TAKE IT AWAY. MINE. ALL MINE. SHINY LIKE GOLD BARS! *puts guard dogs in front of award* But yeah I was guna apply anyways, thanks Pando! I think you deserve more love that Zer0, cuz Zer0 is just..you know..noob.

Anyways, thanks :) I guess i'll try for the content award as well I guess. I helped out a lot and what not, but I only started a few help topics of my own so I dunno if that counts.