Deperate Housewives Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by brknwing2007, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

Has anyone been keeping up with this season of deperate houswives? i'd fell in love with the first 2 seasons but waited for them to release it on DVD, right now I think they're playing season 3 on tv only...

Has anyone sen all of the seasons? post :)

2. Arson

Arson Level II

I watched some of season 1, then i forgot to watch a few episodes and i havn't watched any since.

3. Cris_

Cris_ Level II

hehe Yeah I've seen all seasons...I think I may have missed some episodes but they were just a few...
    watching season 3 now xP I think this one (at least until now) is being way better than the 2nd season...too much drama for me on the past season :p
    Right now I'm on episode 6th...
    the 7th will be aired tonight

btw gotta love Carlos and Gabrielle :eek:

4. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

Awesome!Keep me updated, since Im waiting for it to come out on DVD :D I love Gabrielle personailty, she's so freaking hot and man i wish I find more girls like her haha :twisted: I've seen the preview and watched maybe one edsiode, and it's totally different like carlos is with another wonmen and stuff??

5. Cris_

Cris_ Level II

I cannot say that Gabrielle is hot since I'm a girl lol but yeah she is a really cool character even though in the beggining I did not liked her not even a bit...
    Carlos and Gabby are going trough a nasty divorce this season lol since Carlos slept with Xao-Mei (dunno if it is spelled correctly) (do you remember?)
    Also, you will laugh your ass off on the baby's birth!

You're in the USA right? The season is almost finished no?

6. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

I would of never suspected that carlos was going to leave gabby, but i think if i remember correctly, i thought carlos would of went with that NUn lady from season 2... haha. I can't believe that carlos is suppose to be with that white H** girl haha, you know nwhat I mean, she's been with like every man on the block. Whose having a baby birth? O_O dont tell me I haven't seen it yet :?

Yeah Im in the USA, it should be out soon, i hope :roll:

7. Cris_

Cris_ Level II

Ok I won't tell you who's going to have a baby =) but have you finished the second season?by the end of it you'll know who is going to have a baby.
    That Nun was really annoying, haha I just loved when gabby fought with her in the church :lol: way too funny...
    By the way, who is your favorite character?

I'm sorry for spoiling some things for you wahh lol =x

8. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

I have watched the 1st and 2nd seasons of deperate housewives. I just haven't remembered much since this was like 3 months ago when i finsihed the 2nd season. My fav would have to be gabby - her witty ways and how she treat people is hot. haha i loved laughing at people who hated her lol. I thought gabby was the one who got the baby, but lost it during the 2nd season when she was attacked and fell down the stairs, am i right??

9. Cris_

Cris_ Level II

Yes, you're totally right, Gabby lost her baby when she fell down the stairs and became unable to have more babies...but she and Carlos still wanted a baby so their first option was adoption and when they weren't able to adopt a kid, they began to explore the idea of surrogacy. Xiao-Mei(a chinese maid that they had) agreed to become a surrogate...
    So,She was the one that I was talking about ;)

10. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

I would think season 3 would be better.
    Because I think this one will have more
    drama and action, plus a whole new
    twist which make the plot more
    interesting. :D

11. Cris_

Cris_ Level II

Oh I disagree! I think that the 3rd season is way better than the 2 and even than the 1st season...For me this one (at least until now) is the best one.

12. hardbread

hardbread Level I

13. ChongChan

ChongChan Level I

14. brknwing2007

brknwing2007 Level I

15. Cris_

Cris_ Level II

Online?Man that's great :D But sometimes I do prefer to erm...how do I manage to say it...download it to watch with subtitles? hehehe But I guess desperate housewives is not that hard to understand...CSI is the one that's a pain to watch without subtitles...just too many scientific terms for me -_-
    Thanks anyway!

By the way, people are crazy? -_- They want Susan to be with Mike instead of Ian?Man man man...he has such a charming accent LOL :lol:

16. ChongChan

ChongChan Level I

No thanks to people thanking me. i am here to help :eek: :D

17. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

i saw season 1 and 2. i have both dvd sets, and when the third comes out im going to get it :)

my parents love it too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.