Easy Gaia Gold.. this list rules.

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Sorandra, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Sorandra

Sorandra Level III

I'm going to make a guide filled with tips for making Gaia Gold, since there's been a bit of interest in it on the site. :) But for now I'll settle for sharing this awesome forum post with those of you already into the site, or just starting up.

This is a list of MANY of the aquariums that have high-trigger, high-payout creatures in them. This means they're more likely to offer the Booty Grab game to you, and these aquariums give more gold!

Note: I don't know the girl who made this list at all.
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aq ... 5040083_1/

So check that out. If you click the usernames, you can find HUNDREDS of tanks that have triggered, as well as find tanks soon-to-trigger. I keep a few tabs open and refresh pages for tanks that will trigger within half an hour while going down the lists. This keeps me busy. I was about 60k richer after a few hours of this, which is GREAT starter cash.

Also, this is a java game so your computer needs to be able to handle it- to avoid lag, put it on low quality and don't have a lot of crap running. The game THROWS gold at you. :)

Let me know what you think.
    + rep if you like this... I has no reps. =p

Tycho likes this.
  2. Tycho

Tycho Level II

:D I'm bookmarking this. I'm pretty well-set on Gaia, but I can always use another 60k or so towards an EI I was too lazy to buy from the cash shop (x

3. peanut

peanut Level I

Thanks for this :) I love gaia!