Easy Training and Step-By Step (Battledome Guide)

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by 1324, Jul 7, 2011.

1. 1324

1324 Newbie

Step-by Step Guides to Easy Training your Battledome Pet
    [​IMG]

This is my guide off another site aswell i am posting it to share on NeoFriends :) - Any questions? Private message me them

It all matters about "HSD=?" aka Hit Points+Strength+Defence.

I will be showing you in this guide step-by step EASY ways to train your pet.

Part One : Hit Points

You can easily start training your hit-points since HP's is currently one of the most costly stat's to train.

[​IMG]

Find the "Mystery Island Training School" if your pet is under level 250.

At the Mystery Island School : You will pay by "codestones" by level's.

VS : Option Two

"Sneggs"
    [​IMG]

Sneggs are currently around 200-220k/per each and on average you can gain 2.5 HP & 2.5 movement (movement does not matter , just makes your stats look nicer)

The more HP , the better.

Strength

Altador Strength Potion
    [​IMG]

One of the Faerie-Ruin Plot Prizes.
    This "potion" increases your pet STR by 5.
    When training your pet , if you are trying to aim for the "best" or "biggest stats" possible , you only need to train up to 700 strength.

You only need 140 of these too reach "max boost" aka 700 str which on avg. costs 33,600,000 NPs or $84.

Defence

Armoured Negg
    [​IMG]

This is one of the MOST cheapest ways to Negg - due to the release of the Armoured Negg (released : April 6th,2010)

On average this item costs : 29,000 NPs

The armoured negg increases 1 defense when fed.

For the "max boost" you also need to get up to 700 defense. After 700 , the defense still makes the same amount of damage/block or whatever.

To reach max boost or 700 def on average it costs about 20,300,000 Neopoints or $50.75

Very simple! It will cost only around $120 or 51,000,000 neopoints for both max boosts (excluding HP - and at $3/m)

If there are any other questions , i am glad to answer.

EXTRA PART !
    (for you labber's)

I suppose most of Darkztar lab zaps/uses the lab ray. I am to personal experience hate the lab ray until i get to higher stats.

I personally do not recommend the lab ray till your around to 200 evens (if you cannot afford it.)

But if you CAN afford it , i recommend not using the lab ray until your even 750 stats (hp/str/def) because the lab ray can always mess up your stats. To be the best battler , most people should wait!

2. Attic

Attic Level I

Not bad, maybe add pictures when you have the time and more information about the BD in general

3. Detox

Detox Level III

You may want to add pictures, You can also mention captain Threelegs' Swashbuckling Academy as an alternative for training, and add the amount of codestones / dubloons chart that courses ask for, depending of the lvl of your pet.

I may also add an explanation of when to start using sneggs and armoured negg to train your pets, as it is cheaper to train them on accademy on lower lvls (5k per codestones vs 200k per snegss)

4. Dr_Horrified

Dr_Horrified Newbie

I didn't know that neggs raised stats.. I just thought it was a waste of money to feed them to your pet.

You should add a lot more on the training, such as island training. And I've been wondering what that ninja school is about as well.

5. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Krawk Island training I assume.
    Ninja School is for pets that have outgrown Mystery Island Training in level, and use red codestones for training instead.

6. 1324

1324 Newbie

Added a few pictures , ill work on more later =)

7. 38Special

38Special Level I

I like it :). I had no idea about that cheap negg, nice info :D.

8. antpi1e

antpi1e Level II

I thought this was all common knowledge :p

9. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Missing all the potions to increase stats as well

10. Detox

Detox Level III

I Have a question here.. Is it worth trainign str over 700?..

As first post says you max str on 700

11. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

Detox, training strength+defence past 700 is just a status thing. There are no benefits as far as actual battling goes (or at least not for the moment); the 700 boost is the max.

12. despotofneopets

despotofneopets Level I

Oooh this will definitely help, thanks!

13. JellyFishxD

JellyFishxD Newbie

From like 200 evens, the tasted method of training is actually Kitchen Quests (aside from items).

14. und3ad

und3ad Level IV

Well you could really start Kitchen Quests at any time, just whether or not you're willing to spend on the quests all the time or not.

15. Acorn

Acorn Level I

I like the guide now that there is pictures, but you still need to add the Swashbuckling Academy onto that list. It is another option. :)

16. despotofneopets

despotofneopets Level I

I have tried using the lab ray, but I always get bad luck or I lose points :(

17. Heya

Heya Level III

Anyone know the times chart of the time you have to wait between feeding before it goes down to the next level. example: Not Hungry down to Hungry, and down to famished. how long do you have to wait between every status.

18. und3ad

und3ad Level IV

I think its best to feed when its at the lowest level of hunger, and waiting intervals of like 2 hours or something a little less than that....

19. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

^This
    Get your pet down to dying and then you can feed every 2 hours. Aka it goes back to dying after 2 hours.
    Also if your pet is very bloated, iirc you can put it in the neolodge and then take it out and it will be only bloated. So~*~*~*~

And I believe its 12 hours for every other stage, but 24 from bloated to the one below it. I think. Or something stupid like 48. Either way dying is da best

20. H3nry

H3nry Level III

Currently doing alot of negg training, trying to force feed my bloody pet LOL.