Farming.

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Rexx, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rexx

Rexx Level IV

Alot of people farm instead of leveling now adays. It is a quick way to get gold if you are an expert farmer, but in your opinion is it worth it? Are you a farmer? If so, whereabouts do you farm?

I am an expert Blood Elf Bandit Mask Farmer. They have a 10% drop rate, but I know all the spawn points and can usually catch him within 2 minutes of him spawning. I am self-proclaimed best Mask Farmer on my server. These Blood Elf Bandit Masks sell for 20g on the AH on my server, it's a great way to make money! I have recently also begun farming/grinding on whelps. These whelps have a .07-.09 chance to drop a Tiny Whelpling of different colors. These whelpling pets sell for a whopping 150-300g on the AH, and I was lucky enough to get one within my first 15 minutes of farming! Others have spent nearly 2 hours with no luck.

So yeah, post your farming stories here. If you would like any help with the two methods I do, please don't hesitate to PM me, I will respond with all the info to get you knee high in gold when I have the chance :).

2. lokian

lokian Newbie

Did you hear about them people who got banned for farming that boss that drops like 90g and respawns every 2 mins? jeena proudmoor or somthing like that

3. Rexx

Rexx Level IV

No, I didn't. Wow, that's pretty intense. Where abouts is this Jeena Proudmoor located at? And what level is she?

Let me know, I'm really interested.

4. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

Jeena Proudmore the "crystal maiden in dota"
    is she in WOW? lol? where is she located?[/list]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.