Flash Games without getting Banned

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by tac123, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tac123

tac123 Level I

This is more of a question that I didn't want to post in the general discussion. What is it about using a program to cheat on a flash game that neopets really detects? People on this forum keep making it seem like "neopets can detect when you are using a program to cheat on a flash game, so don't use it to get a trophy". But that sounds pretty ridiculous, because they would ban anyone who used a program regardless of whether or not they got a trophy. I think a reasonable assumption is that they are looking for people who don't have a history of playing a particular game, and then play once or twice and get a trophy worthy score. So maybe we ought to create a program that plays games certain games every day getting a higher score each time, and after about a month or maybe even a couple weeks it then gets a trophy score.

What do you think?

2. skateelement1124

well they can if it is too supicious. like if you have a 50,000 point score on wack a kass then its obvious that you cheated but not if it is a regular score or just a little over 1st place.

3. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

The thing is about neopets is that you get banned for getting a too high score to fast, and yes sometimes if you majucally get a really high score the problem with that is that neopets probley has detection methods to make sure none of the important varibles have been chnaged. The reason tha they don't detect the lower scores are that the score is made in a reasonable amount of time and trophy scores are automatically revied and to most poeple who use flash games, an instant ice. The only way to ensure low or high scores whitout making a detecated script of logic for each game is a score sender, this would be as complex as making some logic code. Or you could gradualy increase the score over the course of a month manually which would be the safiest and more precice means of doing that.

4. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

I said that :p

But he's right, there must be a good way. There are people who have very high scores, without being banned.

5. felis

felis Newbie

If i can join the conversation is just to say that i've seen once a neopets user with 1 DAY - 43 games played - and ... imagine 43 TROPHIES.
    the next day he was frozen loool
    Any way ... was he expecting what ??? :lol:
    (sorry any mistake, i'm portuguese)

6. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Lol, that's just crazy :D

But, cool. 1 trophy with a program is already high-freeze, so 43... :D

7. kolby998

kolby998 Level I

what if you could make one that is lik a mouse and simulates a human hand?

8. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

some are, I think the program for The Buzzer Game. I could be mistaken, but this would be the smart way to do it. However We need one that can do it at human speed.

9. gamergrrl

gamergrrl Level III

I know its been a few days since this has been posted in but I kind of wanted to confirm/add a couple of things:

1. If your account is pretty new (under 2 months) it seems like they have some sort of different way to review scores and this is why I say that - I made a new account and waited for 2 weeks to play games on it, and I also had a 2 month account. I cheated on the same game, the same day, with scores very close to each other (within maybe 10 points)and I made sure both scores were at or above the review amount.

The next day my newbie account was frozen for cheating on flash games and my 2 month account's score had been accepted.

2. Speed does have a lot to do with it, if you're going to play a game that gets a score really fast for you then go ahead and let it get the score but wait 8-10 minutes before sending your score that way it seems as if you actually did play legitly because if you get your score within 1-2 minutes then submit right away you're guaranteed to be frozen.

10. Spawned

Spawned Level I

yeh , you just have to cheat to get for an exemple in whack a kass scrores about 900 ... like every day for 2 weeks ... get 900 everytime you play then cheat engine to get tree power and then get 1790-1800 Whoop Trophy 4 u w/o gettin iced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.