1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foar those of you who care :P

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Will, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Will

Will Level IV

Sooo anyways, I was talking to Freja in the like .. 5 minutes I was on this morning, and she asked me about my date with the cougar. And I realized I didn't make a board, and et cetera. So I thought I'd make one now.

I don't exactly know where to start, BUT if you read from my previous board that I did eventually call her, and we went out for dinner at this Asian place that's really nice. I picked her up in dad's 'city car' (Billy: it was an Alfa Romeo Brera - gorgeous car, but it's only the 2.2 JTS, not the V6.. but that car is still like 'jizz'n'y'pants gorgeous) Anyway, I digress: we went to the place, had dinner, went back to hers, got invited in for coffee and etc.

It went well, all in all, and I'll (hopefully) be seeing her again.

So, what I know about her now: (I think; I tuned out kind of)
    -Her name is Louise
    -She's 36 years old, which, yes, is twice my age
    -She has a degree in business and marketing .. I think
    -She got divorced after 4 years of marriage and moved to Australia a month ago .. I'm pretty sure that's right
    -She got a MASSIVE divorce settlement, hearing what little I did about her ex-husband
    -She has a 4 year old son (I think .. may have been 6.. not sure)
    -I'm not sure if said son lives in Australia

That's it from me :)

OH, and this video is fucking hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yrt9qkBQ2Q

2. Freja

Freja Level IV

Oh, 36 o; that is kinda old :p I mean, when you're the guy - BUT BUT BUT I alreay said that soooooooooooooooooo;
    GOOD FOR YOU WILL :D

3. stacy

stacy Newbie

Aww! Good for you!

4. Billy

Billy Level IV

you forgot to add the fact that she has an e63 amg to the things you know about her :)

5. flipmyflo

flipmyflo Level II

Well my boyfriend may not be twice my age but he's roughly 12 years older, but hey if she's hot and you guys get along I don't see any problem!

6. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

So you're seeing her for real for real? :eek: Well good for you! It might be weird to explain to a future girlfriend about tyour 40-year-old ex-gf xD