For people who love anime and loves japonese humor

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FastBullet, Jul 3, 2010.

1. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    [​IMG]

Synopsis: Misaki is the no-nonsense class president at her high school. Since the school has only recently become co-ed and only has a handful of female students, she feels it is her duty to protect the girls from the rowdy boys, and to help improve the reputation of the school. However, Misaki has a secret: She works at a maid cafe, and if anyone at her school found out, her reputation would be ruined. As luck would have it, Takumi, the alpha-male at the school, discovers her part-time job. But instead of revealing her, Takumi decides to keep the secret...for now...and tease her for his own amusement.

I'm suggesting this anime because it's veeeeeeery very cute and KAWAAAAAIIIIII <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@ been watching the first 5 episodes and I'm addicted :yup:

Anfan likes this.
  2. Animia

Animia Newbie

"I'm suggesting this anime because it's veeeeeeery very cute "

You need to get laid pretty darn fast.

3. arcrutus

arcrutus Level I

You need to read the rules, stop spamming, and be nice and respectful to other members :lol:

It looks like it could be fun to read. I haven't been into anime in years but thanks for the suggestion :)

4. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

lol

i read a bit of the manga
    was too stereotypical shoujo manga for my taste

5. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

well the anime is sooo stereotypical I LOVE IT. like WOW. there are some scenes when you just get excited and bang the baloon pops up (okay don't think about anything naughty, it's just the thrill) <3

6. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

This anime is absolutely ridiculous in the extent to which it's stereotypical/cliche, but I'm finding it effing hilarious. XD

7. Kaurevir

Kaurevir Level I

Absolutely agree. It's one of those "Why am I watching this... BAHAHAHAHA" kind of things... >_>

8. Kwehgirl

Kwehgirl Newbie

That is a funny anime. xD I'm reading the manga Blackbird right now though and rereading FMA on the side.