Free Quests

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by TIFB, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIFB

TIFB Newbie

Are they ever going to add another quest for F2P? If so, when? I mean, training kind of gets boring and I don't play runescape NEAR enough so that I'd spend money on it, it wouldn't be worth it. But I have done all the free quests.So does anyone know if/when they will be adding more?

2. lopsk8er

lopsk8er Level III

i doubt they will make anymore F2P quests, they havn't made any for a long time and are trying to make more and more people go to P2P

3. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

They haven't made any new F2P quests since they first introduced P2P, and that was about 4 years ago or something :shock:

4. zippy

zippy Level IV

Yup, they dont make more F2P quests since years ago, and when you finish them all it gets sooo boring o.o

you should pay if you want more

5. dikel16

dikel16 Level II

i dont think you should pay, if it gets boring quit or... trade items with people that will pay for your account.
    this game doesnt really worth money spent on, i dont think they even think about adding new features.
    i guess they getting a nice profit out of the paying members so they just sit back and enjoy the profits...

6. lopsk8er

lopsk8er Level III

i think u should pay, dikel u said it gets boring, but it actually is only boring when u dont pay. there is absolutely nothing to do. when you're a member, theres several different skills to train, like 100 new quests, tons of new areas to explore. Being a member was def worth it back wen i played, no way i would have played for 4 years if i was f2p the whole time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.