Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aemira, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Any one else like this anime? It's probably my favorite show at the moment, but there's only 1 episode left to go! :(

I like Brotherhood much more than the first series because it's so much more complex and packed with more action.

2. snadyy

snadyy Level I

I liked both shows. The first one will always have a special place in my heart. It was both entertaining and emotional. I liked the angles that they have thrown into it; the origins of the Homunculus, and Dante. It did make Hohenheim unredeemable though =p and I had rooted for a Roy/Winry pairing. However, the ending absolutely sucked. It was so harried, and I could not be satisfied about it.

Brotherhood is completely true to the manga. I was completely for Edward/Winry, and I was pleased that Alphonse wasn't being shadowed by his older brother and had contributed a lot. It was my Sunday show, and I looked forward to an episode every week.

I am sad that it's going to end in one more ep. :(

3. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Why is it going to end in one more episode? Do you mean the season or the whole series? They can't have caught up to the manga already, it ony finished a few weeks ago.

4. snadyy

snadyy Level I

The last show aired is literally where the second-last chapter of the manga is at. The show moves that quickly :)

5. Kwehgirl

Kwehgirl Newbie

I'm working on the manga version ow, and watched up to ep. 3. I watched the original though. I'm making a fanfic based off that one, with a little twist.

6. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Saw the series finale last week and I was pretty pleased with how they wrapped things up. It was a good segway into a movie (which I heard they are coming out with next year or the year after). I'm glad they didn't leave us hanging at least unlike tv shows like Lost... lol.

7. Kwehgirl

Kwehgirl Newbie

Yeah they wanted to end it like the first FMA I heard. Since because of the first one ending like it did, it got alot more fanbase.