GM script autofighter for Punch bag bob?

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by ilovevicky, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ilovevicky

ilovevicky Level II

An extra trophy on all your sides? they cant hurt right? Variables wont be bad just first weapons for example "hps" "hps" fierce attack then just repeat until the page contains "you have won"
    I yhink it would be handy for all of us :)

2. Freya

Freya Level III

mmh... well there already is this guide with which you can beat punchbag bob pretty fast with a javascript...
    I don't really see the need for a gm script (are you so lazy? ;) )

3. ilovevicky

ilovevicky Level II

Never seen it but i was thinking as your pet grows you can beat more so you could let it run on different opponants until it starts to get close you could do this while restocking or chatting and just check it now and again :)

i'l have to look for the other thing btw but this seems easyer :p if somone could make lol i'd pay for it :)

4. Freya

Freya Level III

5. ilovevicky

ilovevicky Level II

Thats pretty cool :) wouldnt work for the other challengers though it would be nice to have a gm script so you can edit who it fights and beef up your bd score just by going to the page

6. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

If you know your pet can beat the challenger, and defend itself before the opponent kills you, I don't see why the javascript won't work.

But even if you do have the GM script that lets you do that while RSing, it's a bit risky, seeing as how you probably can't RS, look at the BD, and stuff at the same time.

7. Will

Will Level IV

A program won't work to beat other challengers either.. unless you had specific weapons and the program had really fancy logic statements.

A program could, however, automate using ECA and a constant continually until a fight is won, and then simply repeating the process. That would require you having an ECA though, and that's around 3.85m.

So simply: use javascript to beat punchbag bob, fight the others yourself :p

8. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

The only way I see a possible greasemonkey script that could work is if the opponent you're fighting is uber weak compared to your pet. Since the opponent's hp increases as you defeat it everytime, the script would only work for weak battledome challengers for it to continue for a long time. That would be easily done compared to a script that really fights and analyses each turn.

9. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

A more detailed scripter could make advanced things, such as if under X hp, use X weapons. If opponent has X hps or less, use X weapons.

A detailed scripter could also make it so that you make a pattern...such as freeze + shield, bomb + constant, shield + constant until 25 hp or less, heal + shield, etc.

I think this script might require some personalization because of the weapons...so you might have to buy it if somebody does make it.

I would like to use it to follow those meerca henchmen guides that say you need to freeze them first round without being frozen...I've done it 100 times and every time my freezer either doesn't work or I get frozen as well...

A simpler script that just takes your first two weapons and uses them with an attack of your choice(fierce, jump, defend, etc) would also be somewhat useful for bob and easy easy plot opponents that start at 8 hp and have 4 iconers lol.

10. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

I wouldn't mind helping out to script an autofighter. Especially for punchbag bob, its a really easy opponent since you could just use the same weapons and attack all the way through out. For other opponents, it's basically coding different cases that base on your health. If you were at a certain percentage of your health, you'll use xxx or something. The only problem I can foresee using an autofighter is the fact that the health of the opponent continues to increase.

11. lolcow

lolcow Level III

There would have to be a certain point at which the autofighter would stop.

12. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Lol oh yea, forgot that you could do that xD I guess a simple alert will do once the enemy's hp goes over a certin number.