guess the card

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by bondy3, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bondy3

bondy3 Newbie

Hello everyone,

I was sitting at my computer guess the card, and I was wondering if anyone has a program that guess's the card for you,

Im not saying that you should have a way to cheat and always guess right, I mean a program that would just guess a random card once every 10 seconds or so (at human clicking speed) and then click guess again and keep guessing cards. I dont think that would get you frozen because its not suspicius at all.

Im not even sure if its profitable, but I know that it increases the intelligence on your neopet overtime, and as your neopet plays this game more and more you get more efficient at it, so if you keep playing it I would think it would become profitable.

any thoughts on this idea?

2. Nelon

Nelon Level I

I don't think it's worth creating a program for o.o It'd be cool though, instead of sitting there clicking you could turn on a program and do something else >.<

3. Pieter

Pieter Level I

Or how to contradict yourself in not even 30 words. So you're stating the program wouldn't be worth it, but damn, how cool it'd be to have it? :)
    Back on topic: if this game actually increases the intelligence of your neopet, it's more than worth it. At least, that is in case the game doesn't require a lot of money from you. I don't know it, so I couldn't tell. Is the game just clicking away, without any cost?

4. Nelon

Nelon Level I

I don't know anything 'bout creating programs and crap, but I don't think it's really easy to create some program like that. If you're going to risk being frozen, although it'd be hard to get caught for something like this, why not just get something else that gives you money and buy books >.<

5. Virre

Virre Level IV

Because there's already programs that do that?

6. Nelon

Nelon Level I

I guess that's what I mean o.o Meh, w.e, I'm a stupid person.

7. sammi

sammi Level II

t'could be possible, i doubt a program can be made that knows what card will be next, but it could work if you do what the highest percentage is, like, when you got 20, better to go lower.

( if i still make sense here )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.