[GUIDE] Meepit vs. Feepit

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Rhett, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] - score of 3000+
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Guide to getting the avatar did you say use a score sender?
    M v F is just five rounds of cheap shots. Seriously. The strategy is to get a combo move ready (by typing in three out of the four combo keys), and waiting for the Meepit to get close enough for you to hit him. Although there is a strategy behind this: death. Yeah, thats right. You have to die. I'll address that later.

Controls did you say Z, X, C, ↑, ↓, →, and ←?
    Seriously, just look at the header. :)

Game play/Scoring did you say "Finish him!"?
    This is pretty simple game play. Standard 2D, two player fighter game. Three matches per round, five rounds, then you win. You get +6 for each SINGLE punch or kick (PoK) you get, and when you land a PoK in the air, you get +6 for the PoK and another +6 for the whole in the air thing. For combos, you get a total of +19 points. You get 100 points for winning a round, and (if you land FIVE combos) you get 95 points for losing.

Combos did you say Burger King?
    Okay, these might be a little hard to remember, but... Z, X, Z, X OR X, Z, X, Z. Got that? Now, to get extra points for combos and to make it dead easy, you going to want to press either Z, X, Z OR X, Z, X and wait until the Meepit comes towards you. Once he is in range, press the final button to complete the combo and send him into the air. While he is in the air, step away and repeat the combo prep.

Strategy did you say you have to die?
    Yeah, I said you have to die. In order to get enough points to get the avatar, for every round, you will have to die twice, and win three times. I like to win twice, die twice, then win once more. This way there won't be as much pressure rather than dieing twice, and having to win three in a row.

Strategy for dieing did you say Al-Qaeda?
    In order to get a few points (enough for the av), you should get a little damage in there while you're dieing. Do a total of FIVE (5) combos, and wait until you die. Easy, right?

Summary did you say cliffnotes?
    Round one. Press X, Z, and X and wait until the meepit is within range. Is he within range yet? If so, press Z. If not, wait some more. After you have pressed Z, back up a little while the meepit is in the air and repeat the pressing of X, Z, and X. Repeat the wait. ... Yeah. :|
    Suggestions?

Good luck.

2. wvurascal

wvurascal Level I

thanks alot i got the avie now:D

3. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

No problemo. It's actually a realllly easy game once you know how

CoS likes this.
  4. CoS

CoS Level IV

I just spent ages doing it to find out i already had it lol
    But gr8 guide anyways i scored over 3100

5. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

Congrats on already having the avatar and getting that score. This game seriously is easy.