Guide on which programs to buy.

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by GrapeFruit, Jan 2, 2007.

1. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Yet again another guide because I've been seeing a need for it with all the questions on "OMG I FINALLY GOT X POINTS WHAT SHOULD I BUY" so here are my comparisons.

VERY IMPOTRANT
    Before buying/downloading anything make sure you download ALL the necessary files found Here: http://www.neofriends.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6

Your first buy
    Perl NP Spiderer-This is a program that roams around the neopets site for you collecting random events or REs and is quite profitable I average about 50k a night but it varies on how lucky you are.

Your second buy
    I think your absolute second buy (if not your first) should be the igloo AB. It only cost 20 Points and it is well worth it. The average I've seen people make and have experienced making 100k a day running it for just 4 hours.

Your third buy
    Ok this is really your choice you can either get the Usershop Autobuyer or the Employment Agency Job doer. The user shop aber gets you a decent amount if you are lucky same goes for the job doer the downside to both is that there's a limit to how many jobs you can do and you can get wiz banned quite easily.

Your fourth and final MAJOR buy
    The aber-You have many to choose from you can either get a basic one that buys on one account or get one that buys on multiple accounts. Its really your choice here. These are my personal feelings toward each.

Perl Main shop Aber(single user version)-
    Pros:Its a decent aber and its cheap if you can't wait for one of the others just buy this one it'll hold you over but have you crawling back for more.
    Cons:Not as many features as others and it only hits the item image 50% of the time.

Main shop Aber(single user version)-
    Pros:Great beginning ab quite fast and good if you only want to ab with one account. Relatively low freeze rate depending on shop and settings. Only 200 points
    Cons:Not as many special features and not as fast as more expensive ones.

Super AB(Multi User version)-
    Pros:Can Ab with multiple accounts in multiple shops. Pretty quick buy times. More features than regular AB. Buys items by priority on list.
    Cons:Using more accounts in more shops has a higher freeze rate. Cost is 300 points when you could get Blerp for the same price.

Blerp 1.0.0(Multi account search)-
    Pros:Fast as HELL I get Uber fast buy times. Auto pricer installed. Low RS Ban rate. Buys items by priority on list.
    Cons:Not very many probably just the price which is 300 points but thats about it.

I HIGHLY recommend the Blerp AB if you have the points for it. Other than those programs all others are really there if you need them the NM sender is fun to spam people and the others are there to make things more convenient like the AV grabber and kitchen quester.

I hope this helps.

2. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

i know you only posted it an hour ago but it's already out of date
    blerp multi account has been released and for the same cost as ordinary blerp
    also the perl aber only hits the picture 50% of the time so really unless you are despirate i don't think it's worth buying
    anyway apart from that it's a pretty good guide so
    +rep

3. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Blerp Ab 1.0.0 is the newest version :p I didn't bother to put the other one because for the same price you can have the other one. As for the Perl Aber thanks for the feedback I'll add that now. +rep

4. gaelle

gaelle Level IV

very very good guide ! +rep !

5. d600

d600 Level II

I'm saving for an aber, I was going to get the Super Aber but with your caps on "hell" for the blerp autobuyer I htink I need to go for that xD, nice guide but I just badly want and autobuyer first, then spiderer and I won't need the Igloo Aber. I don't mind too much because I play maplestory more!

6. gaelle

gaelle Level IV

me i've the igloo aber but i'm saving for the aber at 200 pointst !

7. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

Got meself an igloo but im not sure whether to get the Blerp or the Super

according from your recommendation i might get the blerp

8. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

Whats next, a guide how to get your daily 40 points :?

9. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

I don't even hit 40 points a day haha. I barely make 25 average

10. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

No offense to you, or your guide. but its really stupid something like this had to be made because of the great amount of noobs and losers here :p
    Ill bet you the noobs wont take time to read this.

11. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

This wasn't intended for n00bs I made it for people who actually take advice and read the posts. The people who don't read it won't get helped so it doesn't matter what I post for them.

12. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

This looks more useful for noobs then for people who actually care.

13. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Look I don't want to have an argument about this I made the guide it helped a few people it may help some n00bs but so what. Lets just leave it at that.

14. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

I was just saying something, i wasnt attacking you. but you started defending your guide. so i was defending my opinion. theres no argument here.

15. Zabb

Zabb Level I

Thanks a bunch for posting the pros and cons of some of the programs, they will definately help me in my decision on which program I will purchase :) +rep

16. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

I blerp really that good!? i was actually going for the super aber but you've changed my mind. i must look around for other opinions now.

17. DragonZFaith

DragonZFaith Newbie

Hey thanks for the guide. I like it very much. But the perl doesnt work. I read sticky and everythng but when i open it doesnt work. Its not the right forum. Just saying that its an awesome guide really appreciate it.

18. areo64

areo64 Level II

this is very helpful for those of us who are newly converted cheaters. I was honestly lost as to which programs were worthwhile to download but now I think I have a better idea :)

19. lyrikaluzi

lyrikaluzi Level II

thanks a bunch i was savin up for the super AB