[guide] rigged games

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Kalum, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Kalum

Kalum Level I

Guide to the Rigged Games

First Game on the block is Coconut Shy *clap* *clap* *clap* Come on down and claim your prize!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Coconut Shy
    Coconut shy can be a real money maker if you are lucky, but most of the time the coconut doesn’t even get phased when you hit it with a tennis ball almost 1/3 its size….occasionally you will get the damn fruit to wobbled a bit and if you are a real high roller, carrying a rabbits foot and lucky Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson” pog in your pocket you will get this:

[​IMG]

But this is extremely rare and has only been gotten once (One SS that is widely thought to being edited). But if you are really desperate for the avatar use the trick below for a quicker way to throw the tennis ball.

[​IMG]

Place your cursor on the pink dot or the place in the middle of the “a” in again. Although it is a waste of time because the coconuts are weighted!

Note: As posted below you can refresh at http://anonym.to/?http://www.neopets.co ... ?coconut=1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bagatelle

I can’t really say much about this game other than the fact that you cannot win; gravity is obviously a much higher power than luck.

1) The board is slanted because of 2 books under one of the legs.
    2) The chances of you getting a 3,4,5 are pretty bad. Getting a star is impossible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cork Gun Gallery
    This game is the fairest looking one of the bunch=) It has no obvious flaws except that the cork gun never shoots straight and hitting something is impossible.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Test your strength
    The chances of you winning this are random. Contrary to popular belief your neopets strength has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.
    if you have any other information post below=)

2. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

3. Pandar

Pandar Level I

I've actually gotten some lucky hits on Bagatelle, such as up to 10+, but usually I end up losing money, so I guess it really isn't worth it in the long run. The only reason you should ever do it is if you have a bunch of money and you want to take your chances.

4. Kalum

Kalum Level I

I got a 9 once, it was the only time in 3 years I have gotten anything higher than a four XD

Although I got a haloween paintbrush on my first try at test your strength.

5. Patty

Patty Level III

6. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

It automatically processes you aiming for Coconut #1, thereby saving you the trouble of actually clicking, etc., in the game to play.