[GUIDE] {Roothless Challenge}

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by chelsea1, Mar 30, 2008.

1. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

Character Selection

Choose Abi as she is quicker and can go over the hills in the tursmac roll level easily. Only chose AAA if you are a true gamer!
    I completed it with Abi but i recon i could have also done it with AAA looking back on it, the only main difference is in level 2

Level 1: Snowmuncher

This level is easy. Press the x key when you are a block away from the block to smash.
    When you need to jump press it at the last possible moment(less than a block away)

Level 2: Tursmac Roll

Towards the end of level 1 you will have picked up a bubble. Use this by pressing c when there is a mud patch on the floor.
    You will also have picked up springs at the begining of the level and use them to jump over the big trees but press v late (ie close to the tree.

Level 3: Destruct-o-Match II

If there is a block of three blocks high then you need to use the springs. If it is less than 3 just jump (spacebar) as it is quicker.
    MAKE SURE YOU GET THE HAT AS YOU CANNOT FINISH THE GAME WITHOUT IT!
    Once you have got the hat, constantly press b for the rest of the level and continue to jump using spacebar or v (springs) until you have finished the level

Level 4: Ice Cream Machine

There are two ways of doing this level:
    1/ bash b and n (the shield you get at the begining of this level)
    2/ watch where the ice cream is coming and b if its high, n if it's low

i prefer method 1 but mainly hit n as most of them are that high

also make sure you use the bubble (c) when there is ice cream on the ground (although if you are struggling you could always just jump over them. However it will slow you down a bit) and jump the other blocks normally

Level 5:

If you see a skieth use the shield (n) and if you see a kougra use the hat (b) and for the spikes the bubble (c)
    There's not much more to it then that

Hope this helps you beat roothless and good luck

N.B. DON'T SEND YOUR SCORE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEATEN IT (or given up) AS PEOPLE ON THE BOARDS ARE SAYING THAT IT ONLY ACCEPTS YOUR FIRST SCORE

2. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

This is the most frustrating game ever. I cannot get past level four, I keep getting mixed up which key to push. I found out the first method you said does help though. I keep getting a little farther each time. I feel I am never going to beat this hellish game. Thanks for the guide though, it helped.

3. chomps268

chomps268 Level II

which guys the skeith and which is the koungra? i cant tell the diff...

all i see is a big fat guy in all black xD

4. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

the kougra is the one which kinda looks like a tiger / lion
    the fat one is the skeith