[GUIDE] {Super-easy Kiko Match II - UNLEGIT}

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Phee, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

What you need:

Cheat Engine (http://www.cheatengine.org/)

Steps:

1. Open up Kiko Match II. Click the Animation Off button. Do not click anything else.

2. Open up Cheat Engine. Click the button at the top left that looks like a magnifying glass over a computer. Select the browser you're using (in my case, Firefox). Click OK.
    [​IMG]

3. Check the 'Enable Speedhack' box. Set the Speed box to 0.09. Do not touch anything else. Do NOT click the Set Speed button.
    [​IMG]

4. Play Kiko Match II as normal for the first few easy levels, until you start having trouble. Though I suppose you could cheat, it's excessive and entirely unnecessary.

5. When you encounter more difficult levels, go to Cheat Engine and click Set Speed. The speed should still be set to 0.09 as before.

6. Your Kiko Match II game should have now stopped, though it is in reality just going very very slowly. Click every single tile, so they should be all flipped over at one time.

7. Screenie it and paste it into Paint. Resize and position the windows so that you can see both your screenie and the actual Kiko Match II game at the same time, without having to switch windows.

8. Change your Speed box to 0.1. Click Set speed.

9. Go back to your Kiko Match II game, making sure you have your screenie in Paint up as well, and you can see both windows. Match away!

10. When you finish the level, do NOT start the next one right away. First change the Speed back to 0.09, THEN begin the level, and screenie into Paint. When you're ready to start matching, change the speed back to 0.1 and start matching.

Have fun! :) If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to ask.

2. sammi

sammi Level II

Saw cheatengine, was thinking that ity was about finding the adresses and using em, but just the speed hack option Pfff :p

I've got to say though, this a good userfriendly guide, so i doubt anyone wil have any problems with it.

But, instead of using CE, coudn't you simply use Speed Gear? It's somewhat easier imo.

3. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I suppose so, but I didn't because:

1. Cheat Engine is free.
    2. Speed Gear is not.
    3. I've never used Speed Gear. :)

4. panelle

panelle Newbie

I'm surprised CE still works on neopets o_O but thanks, great guide ^^ too bad i already have a game trainer :p

5. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm not sure, I wrote this guide before the browser changes with the games.

6. finamore

finamore Level I

if ice in the main acc, the others acc in same ip ace too??