Guide To Sophies Stew!

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by seriouslyyy, Jan 7, 2007.

1. seriouslyyy

seriouslyyy Level I

[​IMG]

Im gonna try to help you get a good score and hopefully a trophy.
    (If you have the flash editor, you can even slow it down, which might help.)

Sophie is hard at work, brewing up one of her powerful potions. She isn't the most careful witch in Neopia, however, so it's up to you to help her get every ingredient safely into her cauldron. When Sophie throws one of her ingredients into the air, use her wand to bounce the item across the room and into the bubbling pot. Keep the ingredients away from her hungry Meowclops, though, and make sure that nothing hits the floor. If you happen to drop five ingredients on the floor, her potion is ruined and the game is over!

The point of this game is basically to bounce the ingredients to her potion off of a wand and into a cauldron.

There are three power-ups. To get power-ups, you have to have the Droolik fly overhead and you have to hit it with an ingredient. Like shown below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What the power-ups do:
    Green - life blue - bigger wand red - smaller wand

Now that we got the power-ups out of the way, lets move onto the codes.

There is only one known code for this game, which is Hungrymeowclops. It gives you 1 extra Life.

Different items give you different points, use this to see how much.

[​IMG]

Bieng quick!

The fastest way to move the item to the cauldren is to make it land on the right part of the wand. If the item lands on the middle part of the wand it will only bounce straight up.
    If the item lands on the left part of the wand it will move back towards the witch. screenie below

[​IMG]

Every item that you get into the cauldron is worth points. Some items are worth more than others. THe Ghost Marshmellow is worth 15 points! You have to move quickly! Sometimes there are more than 1 item up in the air at the same time, so you have to move between the 2 back and forth to get them in the pot! If you must drop one try and drop one close to the Meowclops. Hopefully he will get it before it reaches the ground. If he gets it you WILL NOT lose a wand. You actually will get a point from that.
    Some items bouce higher than others. Codestones and dung do not bouce very high. Others like the peppers, grubs, and doughnut can bounce very high.

[​IMG]

Trophies

[​IMG]

Good luck, I hope this guide helped. If it did +rep is greatly appreciated.
    This guide was not made completely by me.

2. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

thanks, i got the trophie thanks a lot

3. seriouslyyy

seriouslyyy Level I

your welcome, thanks me with some rep if youd like. :D:D

4. h4x0r

h4x0r Level II

Nice job on the guide, great effort this time. Don't beg for rep though. Makes you look bad. Otherwise, looks good :D