[Guide] Ultimate Bullseye Avatar Legitly

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Pippos, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Pippos

Pippos Level I

[Guide] Ultimate Bullseye Avatar Legitly

Hello and welcome. I am here to help you reach a score of 100 in Ultimate Bullseye II, so that you can finally get that avatar the legit way.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tips;

First off, here are a few things that help me:
    -Always, always always use the best quality possible. A clearer image helps with my performance, and makes the game more enjoyable.
    -Turn the sound and music OFF. After a few minutes of playing, you will get very annoyed with the constant noises this game makes.
    -Take breaks. Nobody likes getting frustrated over an avatar, so opting to not play this game non-stop is in my opinion the best way to go.

Strategy;

-If you do not get a balloon for your first 5 tries, restart the game. Balloons are almost the only way you are going to get the avatar.
    -NEVER change your aim unless there is a ballon
    -Try to make your power a little bit below half for most targets, but if you feel a certain target is farther away than most, go a bit above half.
    -When going for a red balloon, you typically just want to hit the 'up' arrow 3 times. Maybe one more or one less click, depending on the situation.
    -When going for a gold balloon, you typically want to hit the 'up' arrow 4 times. Again, in some situations you can change this, using your judgement.
    -If you see a balloon, be prepared. Unless you are amazing and get 10 bullseyes in a row, hitting balloons then landing on the target is the only way you are going to get the avatar.
    -You only have 10 shot per game, use them wisely. Get a bullseye on your last turn however, and you get an extra 3 turns! x)

Help Codes;

If you type catapult while playing, you will be awarded a random power-up.

Power-Ups;
    There are 5 different power-ups that you can get while playing Ultimate Bullseye II. Power-ups are obtained in 3 ways, the first is using the 'catapult' code. The second way power-ups are awarded, is when you get a 'Bullseye'. The third way, is through another power-up. Let's look at what the five different power-ups do. Thanks to Jellyneo for the powerup images :)

[​IMG] The Bouncing Bull: When you use this, the target starts getting larger and tinier. If you hit anywhere on the Target, you will get another power-up.
    [​IMG] Fire Hoop: If you get the arrow through this then hit the target, it will double the points you receive.
    [​IMG]Moving Target: The target starts moving from one side to the other. Hit anywhere on the actual target and you will get another power-up.
    [​IMG]Three Arrows: This will shoot three arrows at once, instead of one!
    [​IMG]Inverted Target: In this case, hitting the Target doesn't give you any points at all! Hitting the wooden background of the target, does however :)

Points;

In Ultimate Bullseye II, you earn points by hitting a balloon, the target, and occasionally Punchbag Bob! You earn the following amount of points from each spot/object your arrow lands on or hits.

Red Balloon- 5 points. If you hit the red balloon, then the target, you get 25 more points, plus the target amount!

Gold Balloon- 10 points. If you hit this balloon then hit the target, you get an additional 25 points, and also the target amount added to your score.

Punchbag Bob- 5 points.

Apple on Punchbag Bob's Head- 20 points.

Outer Ring- 1 point.

Second Ring (from the outside in)- 2 points.

Third Ring (from the outside in)- 3 points.

Fourth Ring (from the outside in)- 5 points.

Bullseye- 10 points!

Conclusion;

Hopefully after reading this guide, you will be able to obtain the avatar 'Turtum' legity. =)

[​IMG] - Obtained by sending a score of 100+ in Ultimate Bullseye II​

Sparratic likes this.
  2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Nice Guide.. Good to see new contributors.

PLEASE READ THE PM I SENT YOU