Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brandon2495, Jun 3, 2013.

1. brandon2495

brandon2495 Newbie

Hello everyone, my name is Brandon, and I actually just started up another neopets account a few days ago. Why come back to it? Well, at first it was mostly nostalgia, as I used to play the game tons as a child, and was interested to see what it is like now, what is different and the like. I was also rather bored, which is why the idea came to me, as I am on vacation currently and the only computer I have available is my father's laptop, which cannot run anything beyond a simple flash game. To be honest, I was actually attracted to this website because I was searching for multiple "buy/sell items and points" type websites, and I found this and saw the 'black market' area. Is there much of a trading scene for this game? I was heavily into the trading scene for Diablo 3 (back when I still enjoyed it, and the trading was actually, well, not broken) and I feel like getting into Neopets trading would be some casual fun. I look forward to posting more on this forum!

2. Coldness

Coldness Level IV

hey Brandon. Welcome to Neofriends,

If you haven't read the rules by expon and guide by our lovely lightning, I suggest you do. They are a lot to read but you will know what to expect and stuff. :)

I can't really answer your questions about the current market because I quit neopets like ages ago ;)
    so basically I'm just here to say hi :p

3. brandon2495

brandon2495 Newbie

I have read all the rules (ok, well, skimmed) I think, and am still working my way through the forums, figuring out just what sort of community this is. I am only really used to one other forum site, which is a nation-sim based entirely on RP. Quite a far shot from this sort of thing, I must say!

4. Coldness

Coldness Level IV

Yeh I suppose it is. hahah You are doing good so far though!

Oh you could call me coldy, thats how they call me anyway.

Haha I hate reading so i know what you are getting at.

If you have questions, you know who to ask! ;D

5. madgamer112

madgamer112 Level I

welcome, how do you like neofriends so far?

6. brandon2495

brandon2495 Newbie

It is not as active as some other forums I have been on, but nice enough. I was actually tempted to go into one or two of the more politically oriented threads, but I got a bit worried at possibly alienating myself before I even got started ; )

But hey, politics would be a great way to up that post count, so that I can get into some proper trading as well.

7. Coldness

Coldness Level IV

I say do it! :D

8. luisjor

luisjor Level I

Hey there Brandon, nice to meet you.
    Welcome to neofriends