Help me set up my speakers etc

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Adam, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Adam

Adam Level III

Ok, Ive already picked out a good 5.1 channel receiver and am looking at speaker sets.
    I got my eye on this one: http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/prod ... ID=5003000
    I was considering this one: http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/prod ... ID=5003000

This is for my room.. I want it to be not only really loud, But I want a strong woofer. (example loud enough to piss off neighbors & the woofer should be strong enough to vibrate things off a shelf if it was on it.)

My questions are: Would either of those be loud enough to piss off the neighbors? And would that woofer be able to be as crazy as I want?

-Im Thinking its gonna be really loud, but not neighbor loud... and I think the woofer will be strong, but not crazy strong... Please some1 with some knowledge tell me moar about this stuff and plz suggest other sets less than 300$. Keep in mind... If its loud enough just has a weak woofer, I can just get another woofer...

THANKS!

2. Chris

Chris Level II

3. Adam

Adam Level III

4. Chris

Chris Level II

Cake that's a nice set lol, looks good to. 5-channel 100watt = pwn. You'll definately disturb some neighbors with those. ;)

If possible I would possibly update the subwoofer though, although not neccessary those 5's almost pwn the .1. I believe at top volume there would be a treble vs bass issue, I'm always for the bass win. I'd suggest between 150-200watt, it would be extremely cheap an easy to install. :p

If anything the brand is more than worth it. I've always been a big Yamaha fan.

Btw that's a self-filler, not a real one lol. Don't want people thinking bad of me, but the system deserves it. Hope to see you around later tonight, imma be off a good while today I believe.. you never know though.

Edit: This message was edited alot heh

5. Adam

Adam Level III

Alright well ive found a set for 300$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I can do that and STILL have left over for a Bass!!!!!! Thanks dude