help

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by a_kika_a, Jun 2, 2008.

1. a_kika_a

a_kika_a Newbie

I received a mail from this site the same day that someone claiming to be me deactivated my acct on neopets, I contacted TNT and now I am waiting to see what they will do, I do hope to get my acct back, since I never did anything wrong or broke any rules, it was all to sad, since I spent tons of time building my shop to a nice level, my stocks we at a nice amount as well, and not to mention the training and items I purchase for my pet

Did this ever happened to anyone else o_O

2. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

what mail did you receive from this site? we haven't sent out any mass mails for months

3. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

Hmm somehow I get the feeling that you think the two events are linked? I assure you they're not. Could you have downloaded any programs from another site?

expon...that orange in your signature hurts my eyes :D

4. imaneofriend

imaneofriend Level I

weird... obviously my account on here is fine but some how my account got disabled last night... lol dont say i was frozen for cheating or anything just that i disabled it DX i got owned cause i had just made that account my main and loaded all my np and items onto it or the vast majority of them anyway

5. a_kika_a

a_kika_a Newbie

well I do think that, and I am sorry is I am wrong, but when I receive a mail from here (mb4000@gmail.com) it showed that I was registered by a bot on the same day that my acct was disabled, maybe someone mad with neopets, not sure, I do have my acct back and all my items were there, so it ok I guess, thanks all for your kind post, and I kinda understand, since I for one was mad with neopets on more than one occasion

6. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

So you didn't sign yourself up here? (mb4000@gmail.com is expon's email by the way)

7. a_kika_a

a_kika_a Newbie

no I did not, didn't even know about this site, well as the bot used my acct maybe it used that persons acct number, with bot is very hard (for me it is)to tell

however like I told you all, I got my acct back, and I am happy, the bot did not take nothing so I should also be thankful I guess, it could have been worse :(

8. a_kika_a

a_kika_a Newbie

do not know if it is possible to check who registered me, but if there is, than you will be able to see what I am talking about