HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by jamie_jbm, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie_jbm

jamie_jbm Level I

two minutes ago i started ab'ing and then i stopped ab'ing after i had bought 2 items then i logged onto neopets and it says my account was frozen

2. daydee

daydee Level III

I think this belongs in the 'I've been iced' thread, you may get told off my Marlene!

As for looking for accounts, you can only deal in accounts on this site if you are level 1.

3. Rexx

Rexx Level IV

When you are level one you will gain access to the black market where you can purchase items, accounts, pets and NP. Sorry that this happened to you, but this also has a thread.

4. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

No offense but your story doesn't add up.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:10 am Post subject: HELP!!!!

TNT arent working and cant ice you until 9am NST which is 55minutes away yet :p Im sure neopets dont work at 3am :D

[[Before anyone says they have monitors around boards who can ice but noone checking ABers except from 9-5 monday to friday ;)]]

5. omglook

omglook Level III

owned lolol

6. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Reeeeally but luck mate, actually I'm now not sure if I shall start using ABs :/

7. Rexx

Rexx Level IV

It's really up to you, but I see nothing wrong with them if you read the rules/ use an account you don't care about. Jamie got unlucky, odds of that happening aren't very good, but anything can happen.

8. arockett3

arockett3 Level II

son of chilly, they have electronic monitors too though that work 24/7, do you really think they are only going to protect ppl for 40 hrs out of the 168 hours in a week?...the electronic monitor may freeze you automatically if it catches you...at least it seems like it works that way...

9. lolcool22

lolcool22 Level III

How do they freeze you after two minutes... your story just doesn't sound possible dude. Even if they did have a monitor freezing people when TNT wasn't around, they wouldn't ban you for ABing for 2 minutes, even if you were refreshing every second.

10. arockett3

arockett3 Level II

no...not people monitors, electronic monitors...and they might be able to detect it after one refresh or maybe a million refreshes...but the point is ...we don't know how it works so you can't be too careful...:(

11. lolcool22

lolcool22 Level III

I didn't say they were people monitors, and even TNT wouldn't freeze you for ABing for 2 minutes. They can't detect if it's you or a bot if you only AB for two minutes.

12. arockett3

arockett3 Level II

well...i'm not sure...i don't ab anymore so things may have changed since i did it...i'm doing a perfectly legit acct....rsing and everything :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.