1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High end items AAA

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Lease, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Lease

Lease Level II

Normally when you have Ab'd a really expensive item from the main shops it is safe to keep it for a few weeks before selling it.
    But expensive items that I AB'd in the AAA I will directly put up for trade.
    Do you think that is safe? Or is it better to also keep them in your SDB a few weeks before selling?

Please share your opinion/experience with this.

P.S. Expensive means 1m+

2. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

It can be just as unsafe to sell attic items right away--depending on who is watching at the time. In general, the main shops are probably much more risky, because there are more people competing for the same items. In addition, some people who you might be competing with believe they can only be beat by artificial means (they are just that fast, in their opinion). If someone starts keeping track of who gets items that they missed, they might become determined to get you iced, and you don't want that. That can happen with attic restocking too.

3. dayvus

dayvus Level I

with that being said, the first few time u'll probably get away with it
    but if you'll do this in the long run, it becomes obvious when the same guy is snatching the high end items everytime

4. Lease

Lease Level II

Thank you for your replies! Next time I'm going to wait a few days before selling them.

5. lawlerz

lawlerz Level I

Just adding to what everyone else already said, it is generally a good idea to just wait a few days for any really high end items that you restock, from either AAA or main shops. You won't get frozen right away (i've done it numerous times) but it does raise suspicious if you do it repeatedly and depending on which snitches are restocking at the same times as you.

The way I see it, it doesn't hurt to just let items sit and "cool off" for a few days. Its safer and when it comes to ABing, its always better to be safe than sorry.