homophobes...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ceneret0023, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

i never realized just how many homophobes there are at the highschool level... my gf just broke up with me cuz she though i was gay(and i'm not)... i was like WTF, so what do you think about homophobes? I think they are completely irrational and need to get over themselves... and deal with it otherwise they're gonna be lonely old people who probably will end up raping other people to make sure they arent gay...

/rant
    :)

2. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

Thats uh.. Thats interesting :-/
    While I resent it, and believe everyone is equal (or at least should be), people do hate/avoid gays, and it's just another annoying part of our culture. And everyone else's culture. Except maybe not the British. No offense.
    You can always submit your story to fmylife.com

3. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

Fexxel, congrats on making level 3. :eek:

Anyways, there are a lot of people at my school like that, too. Half the time all the guys do their best to show off to everyone how straight they are, and the rest of the time they all hit on each other and joke about being gay. It's just another part of being in high school, I guess. :/

4. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

Thanks for the congrats :). I get all my posts from Debate It and Guides :)
    ---
    It's another part of pretty much any school. (Not so much elementry school though. 1st graders don't know what gay means...)
    It is, however, just another part of our society :)

5. Andrew

Andrew Level II

Meh. It's all based on religion in my eyes, though I personally have nothing against it, many religious men/women believe its the natural law for men and women to be together, not woman/woman or 2 men. :D I doubt that they'd end up raping to prove their not gay. :x

6. Tequila

Tequila Level I

there has been rapes of ppl just to prove they wasnt gay .. but then again there is many other things why ppl do so .. with i find in any way sickning and those ppl should be gone from the streets for ever
    about homophobes well sometimes its just the old times that catch up with them isnt it i mean old ppl in that way they have been braught up by having to belive it is wrong and agains everything you should belive in

putting it into theyre heads many still carry that belive and pass it on to others

7. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

Being Gay in britain means different things depending on the area.

For instance:

A place called Brighton is completely gay friendly

I live in stoke on trent, where no gays have lived there for more than a fortnight with out been driven out. PHYSICALLY!!

8. Will

Will Level IV

I'm a homophobe.

I growl if a (known or assumed) gay person touches me.

But I guess it's all how you're brought up. I was brought up in a blokey society where gays were seriously outcasted - country mentality. In the city, I guess they're more accepted.

9. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

There are researchers who think that humanity tends to get more and more hermaphrodite because of polutions and mental diseases.

I don't fear gays female but i totally look down on the male ones. In God's Book, both are taken as sins. -->

10. Tequila

Tequila Level I

o_O its just to much of the bible for me here i mean if it was such a bad sin for this so called god then i think he would have done something him self about it by now ..
    I mean with him so called creating earth and other things he did what makes us say he cant change this too ..
    Its all just in the ppls heads that it is something wrong even though it is something that has happened from the beginning of time just that people was to scared to show it as of the consequence meaning beeing tortured humiliated or even killed by other people

11. silence

silence Level I

i'm ok with homophobes, as long as they don't take it too far

12. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

Aids/HIV - sopposed to be a queers Diease...

They take it left right and centre and as far as they can push it..XD

13. Pandar

Pandar Level I

It's just ignorance. People fear what they don't understand, it's been a rule of human behaviour forever.

But it -is- a way we've survived for so long, just that now it's not as necessary and it's gotten to ridiculous levels.

14. Will

Will Level IV

Interesting point, that.

I was actually thinking exactly the same thing when I read Tequila's post!

15. tampatbbucs44

tampatbbucs44 Level I

Thats absurd that your GF broke up w/ you cause she thought you were gay. Thats terrible of her.

16. Jackaroo

Jackaroo Newbie

I'm gay and yes, I get picked on for it.
    I've not just got a standard response for them:

I'm flattered that part of your life revolves around me, thank you.

17. Arkley

Arkley Level III

Ha, good for you. Just tell 'em, love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.

Either way they're obsessed with homosexuality, what would that make them?

18. Jackaroo

Jackaroo Newbie

xD I've said that before. x)

There's this boy at school who everyone thinks is gay, but he gets so overly-pissed about it, we just sit there " Mate, it's obvious."

19. Arkley

Arkley Level III

I never understood why people got in a big hissy over accusations of homosexuality. You either are or you aren't and most people I know really couldn't give a toss one way or the other. The only problem I have with gays is that a handful of them are all about throwing their homosexuality in your face or bringing it up at every oportunity. I have nothing against them, but I am straight, you know? I have no desire to hear about whatever encounter someone might have had with a member of the same gender.

Other than that, I've never understood why anyone has a problem with gays or gay marriage.

20. Jackaroo

Jackaroo Newbie

Come to think of it. Arkley, one thing I can't stand are these gay guys who are all

OMGZ I IZ SO WOMANIZED! -throws sparkles everywhere-

I'm like

No....just... no.

xD

Yeah, I'm all for gays, but the overly camp / on the verge of getting a sex change gays do my freaking head in. I want to bash their heads into a pole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.