How Can You Make a Bone Heal Faster and Stronger?

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by chrisw2525, Feb 28, 2007.

1. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

Ok, about 3 weeks ago I was playing football in the snow and I broke my ankle. I haven't been able to play hockey and it's just staring in the playoffs and if I heal fast enough I will be able to play a couple of games. Does anybody know what I can do to make my ankle heal really fast so I can play hockey?

2. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

take some vitamins and imoblilze it

3. looneytoon

looneytoon Level III

I understand you want to hurry up and heal up but dont rush it cuzz if your not all the way healed and you start playing again, you just gonna get it hurt again and you'll be out the game longer... drink milk

4. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

ya i know, its just i love hockey so much and its my life and when i go and watch the games and i have to sit and watch and i cant do anything it makes me so sad, and then i look at the bench and were missing like half our team which makes me more sad, i drink lots of milk, LOTSS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

take some NATURAL vitamins, not those proscessed crappy ones. The crappy ones are actually BAD for your health. Also, drink at least 4 glasses of milk a day, maby more. If you can, walk around about 10 minuites+ a day. Eat lots of fruits and vegtables. And finally, stay as healthy as you can.

Good luck.

6. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Well the end of bones heal much faster than the center so your not too bad off. Aspirin and Anti-Inflammatory meds slow the healing process. Vitamin C and K make it faster. Avoid sugar, salt, alcohol, caffeine, red meats etc. Also if you have a good diet your bone will heal MUCH faster :) sorry I know how it is.

7. zer0ordi3yo

zer0ordi3yo Level IV

Take calcium pills after a nice tall glass of milk, and do what ^ said.

8. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

ugh, no alcohol dammmmm i wanna get drunk on friday...maybe getting drunk wont hurt that much and ya ive been eating a good diet eating more fruits and vegetables and drinking extra milk...where do u vitamin K from?

9. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

vitamins, milk, juice, and lots of vitamin c