Hubrid's Hero Heist GUIDE (legit and unlegit)

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by she_devil101, Jul 19, 2007.

1. she_devil101

she_devil101 Level IV

Hubrid's Hero Heist (legit & unlegit)

Avatar: No avatar can be won with this game.
    NP Ratio: 0.05
    Trophies:

[​IMG]
    above 134,330
    [​IMG]
    above 130,270
    [​IMG]
    above 125,760 (PTS)

**If I did the math correctly, you'll need 20k to receive 1000 NP, but I usually try to score higher than that just to be safe as you never know when TNT may decide to randomly change the NP ratio!**
    -------

Explanation: In this game, you play the Poogle Apprentice. You need to rescue six (TCG) heroes that Hubrid Nox has stolen in an evil plot to take over Neopia. There are 6 levels per Hero that needs rescued, giving 36 levels total.
    -------

Cheats: There are no type-in cheats for this game, but you CAN play unlegit (if you choose to), by using ArtMoney and one of InfamousJoe's AM codes listed below:

Hubrid's Hero Heist
    Search: Exact Value
    Value: move (makes you get infinite points when getting items)
    Type: Text
    Click Green arrow
    Value:1
    Step: 1

***TIP*** Be very careful with this ArtMoney cheat. It obviously will get you a LARGE number of points VERY quickly. If you submit this high score too fast, your score is almost absolutely going to get reviewed, and you could very well get iced for it. So, if you're going to use the cheat, remember to wait at least 10 minutes before sending your score to be sure that you won't get reviewed.
    -------

Playing Legit:
    In every level, there are numerous opponents roaming the tiers and ladders. You must cast a shrinking spell on these opponents, then proceed to run over them and squish them. When you squish them a random bonus prize will pop up somewhere on the level and if you collect it before it disappears you will earn extra points ranging anywhere from 100 to 3000+. You must shrink and squish all the opponents before the timer runs out or you will lose one of your three lives!

[​IMG]

Controls:
    Spacebar - casts shrinking spell
    Arrow keys - moves Poogle Apprentice (you)
    Up/Down Arrow + Spacebar - teleport up to the next tier

***TIP*** Utilize the ability to teleport! It is very helpful in getting to upper tiers quickly. Also, it will be COMPLETELY necessary in upper levels in order to kill certain enemies, so learn to use it and use it well!
    ------
    Enemies:

[​IMG] Kacheek: Very simple, just roams around. Easy to shrink. Will fall off the edges of tiers, and also climbs up and down ladders
    [​IMG] Lupe: A bit harder, will randomly throw bones which if they hit you, you'll lose a life. Moves a bit faster than the Kacheek but doesn't fall off edges. Will climb down ladders though.
    [​IMG] JubJub: Bounces around, making it a tad harder to shrink, but if you get it while it's on the ladder, it's not bouncing, making it pretty simple to shrink. Again, doesn't fall off edges.
    [​IMG] Shoyru: Like the lupe-- shoots a blue zap that if it hits you, will take a life. Takes the right timing to kill these. Will not fall off edges or climb down ladders.
    [​IMG] Chia: Falls off edges, goes down ladders. Doesn't move TOO quickly so is somewhat easy to kill, but be careful, if you come near the Chia, or teleport close to it, it will dive towards you! Kill it before it kills you!
    [​IMG] Faerie: Most dangerous, IMHO... Appears first in the 6th level, and randomly fades into the picture and shoots a purple orb your way. This will kill you if you are not paying attention to the entire screen. She CANNOT be killed!!! So AVOID her.
    ------

***TIP*** After squishing an opponent, look around the screen for the bonus to pop up (will be some sort of food, negg, gummy, etc). Go immediately after this bonus, as they WILL disappear after a few seconds. If you are trying to achieve a trophy legitly, you MUST collect these in order to bump up your score!!

------
    Completing 6 levels:
    When you complete 6 levels, you will rescue a hero! A treasure chest will float down from the top of the screen and open up to reveal a TCG card!
    [​IMG] Yayyyyy!
    -----
    Random Tips:

~ Your shrinking spell casts out a bit, you don't have to be RIGHT next to an enemy to kill them. The way I do it, I simply run around pressing the space bar continually! That way if I DO encounter an unexpected opponent, my spell is blazin' already!

~ Try to kill the easy opponents first! They're simple and then when you're going after the ones that can fight back, you won't have to worry about the others getting in your way

~ Utilize the 'fall-through' aspect of the game. In further levels, if you fall off a tier at the bottom of the screen, you will fall 'through' and land on the top tier! (Think Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway!) This makes it easy to get to the top tier quickly to kill opponents!

~ If you can, avoid ladders, as many opponents can climb down them, and if they run into you, you're dead!!
    **Keep in mind, some ladders are inevitable, and if you don't climb up them fast enough, you may be trapped by an opponent and killed!**

~ Extra lives! You gain an extra life when you reach 10,000pts ,and also another extra when you reach 100,000pts!

~ Hurry up! The quicker you finish the level, the more bonus you'll get! :)
    -------
    This game is an EASY, easy 3k/day! Hopefully this guide helps you achieve that, and if you desire, a TROPHY! :) Let me know if you have any suggestions, and I will edit them into the guide!

Play and have fun!
    -------
    Also: Please do not steal &pass this off as your own. I did put a fair amount of effort into it! :)

2. manlady

manlady Level I

I think that it's nice that you guided cheaters and not-so-cheaty-people through the game. I WOULD plus rep, but there it no rep for now XD