I don't understand what's going on with my account?

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by The Punisher, May 31, 2008.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Newbie

Last night, I used the Omnipresent Autobuyer to get items from The Bakery in Neopia, and for some reason, after I priced my items and put them in my shop, and woke up hoping to discover untold riches, my accounts been hijacked! Everything remains the same minus the e-mail, current neopet (odd thing is that the level was reset to 1, it's a female blue Buzz rather than a male blue Zafara, the neopet's stats have been reset, but the age still remains the same), and for some odd reason, the birthdate. Now, I'm not another noob to this site, planning to post random BS in an effort to download a great autobuyer, nor do I plan to leave this site, once I/if I get help for my problem. I plan on using the advice gained from this site from helpful and smart members as well as within my computer programming books, to learn a bunch of computer coding languages, because I want to become a computer programmer/whatever job I can get within the computer industry. I don't have a internet connection, I'm using my friend's connection, so I am hardly on, but that doesn't mean I won't be back. Any help at all for this problem would be greatly appreciated and this won't be the last time anyone on this site hears from me; I will be back. Thank you for your time.

2. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Ok, so that ABer may have had a username/password grabber (steals your login info). There really isn't much you can do by yourself if the email and everything was changed. I would suggest reporting this to TNT, getting your account iced, then appealing to TNT to un-ice it due to a "hacking"

3. Dark

Dark Level IV

but then they will ask how they got the info and look in to what he was doing at the time which was ab so will be prem iced

4. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

If the account is valuable to you, do what zero recommended. Contact TNT saying your account was hacked and give them all that information, minus the aber part, of course.

Sorry for your loss, but "free" autobuyers almost always contain password grabbers! Aside from the programs on this site, I trust very very few programs if any that are out there.

5. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

yeah, i really don't trust anything not on this site. You know here they don't. just save up for one of the ABers on here :)