I got sponsered for MGO!

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Icegoten, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Icegoten

Icegoten Level III

Metal Gear Online. Im not sure if I used the term sponser correctly but I was playing a room and these guys were looking for someone to join their survival team (A team where you play certain hours on friday, saturday, and sunday night only) You need the expansion pack to play it which I didn't have because I kept getting an error when trying to buy it.

So they wanted to see how good I was and I was really good (to them atleast). I was then offered to join their clan and be on their team. So the leader brought me the expansion pack and I played on their survival team all night on friday. We did good at times and worse at others. Our highest winning streak that night was 4 wins in a row.

Tonight we are getting together again to play some more. I was just happy and surprised I was good enough to have someone buy me the expansion pack =D

2. sinmora

sinmora Level I

Yeah, I'm not sure if you used sponsered right either... But, I guess the word could be applied to this. O___O

ANNNNNYWAY.

I think you're pretty lucky... I don't play any MMO games at the moment, but i'd accept in a heartbeat if someone wanted to buy me things for free. (yeah, go free stuff!)

But just make sure they don't try to take advantage of you or something using blackmail. Like, if they schedule something and you're busy, don't want the guy going, "I bought you blah blah blah! The least you could do to repay me..."

Yeeeah... that would suck.

But still, lucky you. :p

3. Icegoten

Icegoten Level III

Yea I thought of that possibility too and if that ever happens I would just put him on my block list and would never hear from him again.